Chapter 112: After all I am so pretty

Bai Mohua thinks that this constructive opinion can still be considered. After all, he is not a child anymore, and he doesn't have to stay by his parents' side all the time. Huahua can paint anywhere.

  Nuan Nuan didn't expect that her cousin was so active, and after raising the possibility of buying a house at that time, she immediately took her to see the house together.

   Nuan Nuan "...!"

   "Wait... the third brother is still inside."

  Bai Mohua said oh, really forgot, then turned around and took Nuannuan's little hand to look for Gu Mingyu.

   "Gu Mingyu, let's go buy a house."

  Gu Mingyu who is pushing iron "???"

   So what earth-shattering thing happened during my absence? Why did you jump into buying a house all of a sudden!

  In the end, he was taken to see the house together. After all, if these two little fools who don't understand anything go, it feels like the money will be scammed.

   "Little cousin, how about I buy you a house too?"

   Nuan Nuan quickly shook her head, "No."

  Gu Mingyu "... you're quite rich, aren't you?"

  Bai Mo Hua Te laughed innocently, "The two paintings that were taken at the art exhibition in Country Y cost more than 10 million yuan, plus the ones saved before, it should be enough."

   Nuan Nuan's star eyes instantly lit up, the cousin who relies on talent to make a living is so handsome!

  Gu Mingyu was almost fully armed when he went out, and his whole body was wrapped up so that only his eyes remained. When he walked into the sales center, he didn't look like he was going to see a house, but rather like he was going to rob.

   I don't know how many pairs of eyes fell on him and muttered, but he himself was very calm.

   "Third brother, many people are looking at us."

  Nuan Nuan took his hand and said in a very low voice with a small milky voice. In fact, she felt that she was basically looking at the third brother.

  Gu Mingyu said boldly, "That is, I am so good-looking after all."

  Bai Mohua stared at his current appearance, hesitating to speak.

   "What's good with only one pair of eyes?"

  Gu Mingli is quite confident, "You don't understand, even if I'm tightly wrapped, they can still see my essence through superficial phenomena. After all, my temperament is so outstanding."

  Then the two security guards in the sales center walked past them as if they were not there, and deliberately took a few extra glances at Gu Mingyu.

   Originally, Gu Mingyu didn't take it seriously, but who made his ears sharp? After the two security guards passed by, they whispered on the walkie-talkie.

   "Headquarters, the headquarters probably didn't come here to rob and make trouble, maybe they just have some special hobby."

  Gu Mingyu "..."

  White ink painting "I..."

  Gu Mingyu "Shut up."

  White ink painting "... oh."

  He heard it.

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, but she also heard it.

  The house Bai Mohua bought is also in Nanjin Biewan. Don't ask why, it's because it's close to Gu Nan's villa. When Nuan Nuan comes here, he can either go to Gu Nan's place to play or go to his own.