Chapter 110: Still not a brother!

No one expected that the barbecue of these three big men could overturn so badly.

  South Wind "..."

He thought it was unreliable before, after all, they were all young masters, but the three brothers wanted to bake it for their younger sister by themselves, and the result was... let alone for Miss Nuannuan, they themselves Can't eat.

   Also wasted a lot of ingredients, which is really a bit too prodigal.

   "Brother Nanfeng, teach Nuan Nuan how to bake."

  The little girl has given up eating her brothers' barbecue and wants to do it herself.

  When she was in Xiaoxi Village, she also cooked by herself, and grandma said that she cooked delicious food. This shouldn't be... not difficult?

  Seeing her brothers' car rollover scene, she felt a little bit unconfident.

  Gu An also ran over to express that he wanted to learn too, and then, except for the white ink painting that was still immersed in his own world, everyone started to roast.

The grill was a little high, and Nuan Nuan was too short to stand in front of the grill, so Nanfeng went to find her a stone and put it on the ground, Nuan Nuan just stepped on it, and then he guided her to be obedient. girl having barbecue.

Compared with guiding other people, knowing that Miss Nuannuan is not very fulfilling, because she is really obedient, not like the other brothers. Although they don't understand, they still have their own ideas and are strict. are executing according to their own ideas.

   And it is not only the three big ones who have such thoughts, but also the young one, Gu An.

   He frowned and stared at his barbecue, always feeling that the barbecue sauce seemed to be a little less.

  hand: Then add some more...

  In the end, there was nothing unexpected about what he baked, it was so salty that he couldn’t eat it, but he took a bite himself and spit it out immediately, which was not much better than the three people in front of him.

  Nanfeng never knew that a barbecue can have all kinds of unpalatable conditions, and the sauce is all adjusted. Why is it so difficult?

   After more than ten minutes, a normal fragrance finally came out.

  The Nuannuan kid standing on the stone stared at the shrimp, chicken legs, chicken wings, scallops and oysters in front of him with a serious expression on his face.

  She added all the things that need to be added to the things with shells according to Nanfeng's requirements, and she didn't pay special attention to them. Other things were just brushed with oil and sauce when needed, and then turned over at the right time.

   The clams and scallops are almost ready, with the aroma of garlic and vermicelli wafting far away, delicious and delicious.

  The other brothers looked at the failed dark cooking in front of them, and at the delicious barbecue in front of their sister, they were all extremely silent.

  Gu Mingyu covered her face, "I don't have the face to see people..."

   They are big men, but their barbecue is not as good as a five-year-old child!

  Nanfeng "The oysters and scallops are almost edible, as well as the shrimp and vegetables."

  The warm and delicate smiling face immediately burst into a bright smile, and he turned his head to see his brothers waving their little hands, their eyes shining brightly, making them happy.