Coming Back

A/N: I'm sorry...

Y/N's POV:

2 days later, Nat had left for her big mission, only coming back 3 to 4 weeks later.

August as never been so long in my life. People could tell me Nat left 6 months ago and I'd say it's been longer. Fortunately she's coming back today!!! I don't think I've ever felt so happy and stressed at the same time.

I tried everything to calm myself, going to the bar, watchingTv, training, cooking, as for now I'm cleaning, excessively cleaning and nothing's working.

I'm uselessly cleaning the freaking inside of a lampshade when I hear the so anticipated knock on my door. As I get my hand out of it, I feel something land in my palm, but I don't worry about it, my priority is to open the door.

I open the door and look at what's in my hand at the same time, supposing it's some kind of irrelevant dust, I'm about to quickly throw away. I almost do it, but stop myself when the only abject I'm able to associate with the thing in my hand is some kind of mini microphone? What the fuck!?

"Nat what is this?" I question, interrupting whatever greeting she was giving me. As she looks at what's in my hand, her face goes livid, confirming all I've been thinking.

She quickly gets out of her trance, immediately taking a step in my appartement "Y/N I'm sure there's a misunderstanding, please let us talk about this before making any early conclusions. I'm sure there's a misunderstanding" She says taking my face in her hands.

I yank them away, not even in the right state of mind to stay calm, let alone let her touch me "Oh I fucking hope there is Natalia" I say my voice almost at yelling level, already. For a split second, I see that my use of her birth name startles her,but we both ignore it.

"I put those when I was spying on you,-"

"I had figured so far!" I say urging her

"If you want explanations, Anderson, you need to let me speak!" She didn't raise her voice, but she's clearly impatient "So the spying was with this mics, but they've been turned off for months." This calms my nerves slightly

"How many?" I ask, my voice starting to lower itself

She sighs "Every room except the bathroom"

"At least you were thoughtful nobody would hear me singing in the shower" I reply sarcastically  and she looks at me like it's not the time, at all. "Why did you leave them here?"

"I don't think you would've appreciated me going all over your room taking those off, leaving them on wasn't much of an option and taking them off without you noticing is probably morally worse so I just turned them off!" She explains stressfully, bringing a point; all these options would've probably ended up in a fight like this one.

I look at her for a few seconds, my brain understanding her reasons without really wanting to "Lets just... take all of these damn things off already." I decide

We start moving in my living space, taking the pieces from everywhere, under my couch, under my coffeemaker, etc. But after a few of those, I notice some kind of buzzing emitting from the things every time there are sounds around.

"Natalia, what the fuck is this!?" I demand making her look at vibration the microphone just did in my hand, with the sound of my voice. She looks at it with incomprehension, making my nerves spike again "Are those still working?" I ask carefully

She audibly gulps "I don't know how" Is her answer. Fucking shit.

"Are you kidding me!?" I say angrily pinching the bridge of my nose.