Seperated Floors

Nat's POV:

Once I catch up with them, they're already in front of the mansion. Slightly hidden behind a tree to look at the parking lot, trying to analyze the situation.

"Hawkeye, are you in position?" I whisper in the comms.

"On your left." He replies, all of us baking and taking a few seconds to find the man particularly when hidden among the tree branches, bow at the ready. But most importantly, we all notice Steve frowns in reminiscence. "Sam told me to say that. 'T was worth it." He then reveals grinning, to which Roger's tilts his head to the side, smiling.

"Care to enlighten us on the mission please, bud?" Y/N brings us back to the main subject.

"Sure 4 guys in the parking, at the entrance, where we are. They are all heavily armed and dispose of communications systems. On the balcony, 4th floor, 2 guards with the same equipment as the entrance ones. Inside, there's someone posted at each window, considering the plan showed at the meeting, that makes at least 30 hostiles. And I can't even count the ones who aren't at a window. That's a lot of people.

"Do you see the target?" Rogers asks.

Target is a 35 years old white male, about 5'8" with tattoos at the back of his neck. His name is Florent Alliot. We want him alive, if possible.

"Suspected on the second floor, middle hallway, moving. Not confirmed yet."

"Okay." I mumble, all these pieces of information slowly forming a puzzle in my brain. "Hawkeye shoots 2 of the guys at the front while Anderson knocks out the 2 others simultaneously. Thor and Iron Man enter by the balcony, the Captain and I get in by the entrance with Anderson once she's done. We sweep the floors one by one, always leaving someone behind in case we missed something. 2 of us will meet in the middle, if we haven't found him by then, something's freaking wrong." I take a second to breathe and put into words the last bit. "Hawkeye, you're our eyes, keep us updated and take out any enemy stupid enough to still be standing in your line of sight." I rant, nobody saying a single word, all impressed.

My girlfriend shakes my shoulder gently, in an affectionate way to say good job.

"What about me?" We hear Banner say with a stressful tone, from the Quinjet.

"No rage monsters are needed so sit back and enjoy the show, Doctor." Stark reassures.

"Thank you. Impressive speech by the way." The shy guy replies.

"I'm taking the 2 on the left." Clint announces quickly after, as I spot him placing his 2 arrows.

"Got it. Ready on 3." She confirms.

"1."

"2."

"3." They say the last number at the exact same time, all the guys falling unconscious in one loud thud. All the team starts to run.

Steve and I rapidly enter, him in the front protecting us with his shield as I'm behind, gun raised.

We're advancing rather fast, turning right at the first intersection, Rogers instantly hitting a guy in the head.

A woman then turns towards us at the commotion and I shoot her in the thigh without hesitation, making her scream in agony.

The hallway soon ends with a single door. My partner carefully opens it and once no one jumps, we enter.

Right as we get in, a group of 5 goons stares at us, ready to fight. It's not a problem, what is though, is that one of them just put their radio back on their belt, meaning they just used it.