Fake Hope

Y/N's POV:

As soon as Madame B gave us all the infos we wanted, we were on our way to St-Petersburg. Not a word was said during the whole ride -except when we changed driver- we were both already shaken by what happened and didn't really need to know more. Plus, I didn't want to push more than I already had.

Though once the address the old B gave us arrived in our sight, we started to talk. It's a modest yet modern house and I quickly discover 10 people in it, while Nat spots traps and equipment. Not ideal for us.

"Are they a lot next to the West window? We could break in from there." Nat suggests.

"There's one person, probably there to keep an eye on said window; 'cause there's also a dude next to the North entrance and someone else watching the roof. All the others are in the same room, North-East." I explain, feeling all these people's alertness, but they also seem tired like they've been there for quite some time, which is good for us.

"Alright new plan then, I take out the guy on the roof and you get the West- side one, we meet North and it'll be 2 against 7 and we may have the element of surprise." She decides on the spot, making me nod. "But we have to keep the Павел (Paul) guy conscious, he's probably not alone because he's high ranked. Remember his physical description?" I nod once again. Blonde, about 6' feet tall, brown eyes and tattoos on both hands. He's in his fifties. "Good. Do you have anything else to add?" She asks thinking about what she could've forgotten.

"I do." I answer, making her raise an eyebrow. "Stay alive."

She rolls her eyes. "I'll do my best." Nat replies jokingly before kissing me slowly and softly, the kiss felt like it could last forever, it felt passionate and safe, yet thrilling.

I break the kiss making Nat fake pout. "If we don't stop now, we won't be in the building by the end of this meeting of theirs."

"I don't mind." She answers with a smirk making me roll my eyes and get out of the car. "See you inside." She comments, also getting out of the car and using a grappling hook and instantly arriving to the roof's height. Why can't I have some of those gadgets too!?

Anyways. Once I'm under the window, I decide to draw the goon's curiosity with my powers so they'll open the window by themselves instead of  me having to break it. The second they open it, I stand up and grab their arm, pulling them out of the house. They land in their back, grunting in pain and I kick them in the head, making sure they lose consciousness before they understand what happened.

Now that my first opponent has been taken care of, I get in direction the guy guarding the North entrance. I don't exactly know where I'm going, but the house is cozy enough for me to arrive without getting lost.

But as soon as I can feel myself getting near the enemy, they move. Shit. As I follow them towards the North-East room, I hear noise, a lot of noise.

I eventually get close enough to knock the guard and have a visual on whatever is happening, only to see Natasha fighting 7 all at once. I run in the fight to help her. "I thought we were meeting North before kicking ass." I shout, kicking a gun out of a guy's hand.

"We'll we both forgot the eventuality in which the stairs on the roof led here." She replies as I knock the guy unconscious.

It only takes me a second to look around and see this end of the stairs right behind 3 wooden chairs, Natasha was therefore face to face with 3 other goons. Not exactly stealth- "Ow!" I yelp in pain when a man punches me back into the fight. I quickly get my revenge by kicking him in the knee and punching him right in the jaw, just like he did, putting him to the ground. "Motherfucker.." I mumble, stepping on his genitals as he cries in pain.