Feelings

Y/N's POV:

"You want me to read your emotions?"  I ask puzzled and she nods stiffly, her face going stone cold like she's trying to prevent me from reading it. The switch is impressive, useless, but impressive.

I close my eyes, putting aside other people nearby's feelings to focus and do a more detailed 'examination' of Natasha's.

"You're pissed. At me amongst others, but you still like me for some reason we both ignore and the fact you still have feelings for me angers you even more. But you're also sad, about something and uneasy with this experience." I explain as I analyze

I open my eyes, smiling at the idea I might still have a chance with the only woman I want. Once they're opened, I also get the chance to see a small smile creeping through both boy's faces, the given proof enough to convince them of my innocence.

Though Nat isn't happy, at all. "It doesn't prove anything, any spy could've guessed that." She denies.

"What do you want me to do, then" I ask crossing my arms. My tone is lighter now that someone's truly on my side.

"You said you could control people's emotions." My eyes widen at her idea.

"I  don't think any of you are comfortable with that." I answer, not wanting to force them into that.

Though Steve takes a step forward. He sighs "Does it hurts?"

"Not at all. Worst case scenario; you won't understand why you did that... but now you will I guess?" I explain not so clearly, but the man nonetheless nods.

Before I can ask anything about what I'll make him do, Natasha pulls me down a bit to whisper something in my ear "I believe you too.  But I need a revenge and I knew Rogers would volunteer, he's the one who made me think you were the one who betrayed me." She explains, her voice keeping no hatred from the last conversation, just as comforting, raspy and perfect as before.

"You had something in mind?" I whisper back

"Anything to tease Barton too." She requests giving me an idea that I immediately put into execution.

It doesn't even take a minute for the man to give into the feeling and rest his arm on Clint's shoulder, the second man looking at him completely confused.

"Do you mind?" The Cap asks, acting surprisingly shy.

"No...No, I just didn't think your ton of muscles needed to rest on something." The archer brushes off with uncertainty.

"Do you like it?" I didn't expect flirty Steve Rogers to be so shy!

"Like what?" Barton says confused

"My ton of muscles." The man explains timidly

I start laughing and both 'conscious' people's face snap towards mine as they understand what's happening, Natasha grinding, Clint more like glaring.

"Haha. That was hilarious. Now get him back to normal." He requests

I let go of my hold on the Captain's emotions, but before it completely wears off, Natasha and I can select ourselves of another 'flirty Steve' comment.

He spins Barton's head back towards him and goes on like their conversation never stop "Though, you should know, this ton of muscles is yours whenever you want."

"I'm gonna be alright, thanks man." Clint answers red like a tomato as Nat and I break into laughter

It doesn't take much time before the Cap comes back to his full senses, rambling some apologies to the other man, until the 4 of our laughs slowly fade.