The Winter Soldier

Nat's POV:

"What did he want?" I ask as she gives me my phone back and Sam starts driving.

"They have a HYDRA problem too, but he'll handle it. He wouldn't say no to Allie's, though." She sums up rapidly. "Do you think you could send him a few people?" She asks.

"Whoever you're talking about, he won't be able to defeat HYDRA. HYDRA will make order  rise-" The man starts.

"Ugh, Shut The Fuck Up!" Y/N snaps angrily, Sitwell shutting up in an instant. "So, do you think that's possible?" She switches sweetly when talking to me.

I won't lie, that was hit as hell, but I nod as if it was nothing and start sending messages to relatives who could help Turner.

I'm not exactly focused on what's happening in the car while I'm on my phone, but I'm pretty sure the HYDRA agent is rambling shit while Y/N and Sam  try to shut him up and Steve silently plots a plan.

All my theories get confirmed the second I finish texting my last relative. "HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell complains.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam shoots right back, Y/N fist bumping him.

"Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're kinda getting a little bit close here." I comment, wanting to know what Rogers has in mind.

"Yeah, but we have the bald man." Y/N answers.

"Exactly, we'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly." Steve agrees.

"What are you Crazy!? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell panics, but he stops himself when a loud thud erupts, right above him, making him instantly put my guard up.

In less than a second, a metal arm breaks the window and pulls Sitwell out throwing him into the traffic and obviously killing him. The Winter Soldier. Shit.

I see the Winter Soldier climb back on top of the car, he's about to shoot us all. Double shit. I push Steve to the side and jump on Y/N's laps grabbing her head on the way and pulling it down. We all dodge end up untouched by the bullets for now and Steve even manages to lean forward slamming the hand break.

The car abruptly stops and the Winter Soldier goes flying in front of us, rolling on his feet. Is he a goddamn cat!?

"Is there a need to be so dramatic?" Y/N complains as he slowly stands up, getting his metal arm out of the concrete he just pierced.

The sentence unfreezing me, I raise my gun at him, ready to shoot within an instant. But between these 2 moments, a car bumps into us full speed, ejecting the weapon out of my hand. It's now laying on the floor.

The fucking car behind us is more powerful and continues to push ours towards the lethal enemy. Sam is helpless, even from his seat.

At the right moment, the Winter Soldier decides to jump back atop our vehicle.

I try to get my gun back sweeping the floor with my hand, while Y/N doesn't dare to move in case the trigger pulls itself.

Meanwhile, Sam is still trying to push the breaks or get the car away from their grasps, without any success.The enemy probably got tired of our driver's attempts to save us, though. Because he just takes away the steering wheel by ripping it off the dash. That's just great.

"Shit!" Sam exclaims as I finally get a hand on my pistol and shoot at the roof, that's also the moment my target chose to jump away... Just like Wilson said.

Now stuck with nothing to control the car on the fucking freeway. It only takes one little, slightly angled push and we're hitting a border made out of concrete.