Kids

Y/N's POV:

The diner's delicious and the conversations are entertaining and funny for everyone, like expected. Though at some point, the subject abruptly changes.

"What is your favorite hobby, Y/N?" Lila asks, on a very serious and important tone.

I lay my cutlery over my plate and take a big sip of my wine, to show her how serious my answer will be. "When I was your's and Copper's age, I loved to play baseball and I've recently started watching the sport on Tv. It's really cool, even more if Nat's there and we can cuddle." I figure this is the best and only part of my answer I should mention to I should mention.

Clint would surely kill me if I had mentioned the other 'hobbies' I have. Like training pretty violently with Nat, having sex or trying out new weapons with her...Actually, I really need to avoid the sex part.

"Mhm." Lila hums taking a mental note of the baseball information.

"I-I like to play throw and catch with my dad too!" Cooper says, it's one of his rare, yet precious comment.

"That's so fun, right? Maybe we should play together some time soon!" I suggest, the little boy excitedly nodding.

"What about you Lila? Do you have a hobby you're excited to share with Y/N?" Laura hints her daughter before I do, so the conversation goes on smoothly.

"Did you already tell her?" The little girl asks to my girlfriend who shakes her head, smiling.

"The pleasure is all yours."

"I like to draw!" She almost shouts, enthusiastically.

"That's insane! I love to see people's drawings, but I'm so bad at doing any." I explain.

"Can I show you mine?" The little one says excitedly.

"Yeah! I definitely need to see those!" I start happily. "But only once everyone's finished eating, alright?" I compromise with her and she nods in understanding. "As for right now, I'm afraid I don't know any of the adult's favorite hobbies, and I'm curious."

"You know Auntie Nat's! You're her girlfriend, you silly!" Lila says, laughing.

"Yeah silly! You know I love to watch James Bond movies with you!" Natasha plays along, smirking at the occasion Lila gave her to joke around about me.

"You 2 are right..,but I still don't know Clint's!" I counter.

"My dad's one is obvious, he always shoots arrows or plays with us!" Cooper says, a bit louder than he usually would.

"You're right bud! I love to play with you and your sister!"

I start getting a bit more dramatic for the kid's purpose, the wine probably has something to do with it too.

"Oh no! I could've totally guessed that! I'll guess your mother's hobby then!" I take a pause, putting my fingers on my temple like I'm trying to read her mind, making the kids laugh. "She loves to draw with her daughter!"

"No! Mommy is awful at drawing." Lila argues casually and it takes everything in me, Nat and Clint to prevent our laughter for bursting out.

"Lila!" Laura says, surprised.

"You always tell us not tell lies!" The young one justifies.

"Yeah honey! You always ask them to tell you the truth." Clint teams up with his kids, Laura glaring at him from across the table. Nat and I are stifling our laughs as much as possible.

"Mom loves to cook. It's the only thing you saw her do since you arrived." Cooper says.

"You're right bud, I could've totally guessed that." I answer smiling and refilling my glass of wince.