Blanket, Korean and Jarvis

Y/N's POV:

I get to Hulk and carefully approach the creature, but still make sure to stay confident, or at least look like it. I've come to realize that Hulk sees danger in people that fear him, so a confident style is always better.

"Hello friend," I greet, but he just growls back, pretty aggressively, someone must've pissed him off really badly.

Normally, he's much calmer around me. On good days, I'll even get a few words like 'Hello' or 'Hulk stays'. One day, I got extra lucky and the green guy high-fived me, softly obviously, if not, I wouldn't be standing on my 2 feet right now.

Point is, he's currently mad and won't let Bruce take his place on his own, so the power way it is. I force the big guy into feeling calm and at peace, a state of mind where I know Bruce  will be able to get the control back.

Hulk suddenly starts taking a few steps back, confused about what's happening to him a few moments later, the doctor's taking his place, freezing on the ground.

"Anderson?" The man says, taking in his surroundings.

"Yup, I'm there, but we should move before you freeze to death." I suggest, helping the man up and encouragingly tapping his back.

He's not naked for once, the 2 scientists had the idea to give Banner spandex pants barely a month ago. The revelation arrived a bit late, but I think it's safe to say everyone's thankful for it.

"Do you have a coat I could land for the walk back?" He shyly asks, moving his hands on his arms to warm himself.

"No, I'm sorry bud, I left it in the Quinjet." I apologize. "Walk faster it'll warm you up." I advice.

The thing is, I do in fact have a blanket on me, just for him. But I'm anger at the man, and as childish as this is, it's my only way to get my revenge.

What can I say? The man flirts with my girlfriend at every party and apologizes right after. It's not like I'm simply seeing things, I can literally feel him like my woman. Then he flirts with her? In my face? I'm sorry, but I won't give him that fucking blanket.

Once on the jet, Nat's there and instantly knows what's going on, which is why she glares at me, but I only shrug. No regrets.

We don't talk about it, because it is not the place nor this conversation even led to small arguments before.

Natasha is magnificent, I'll be the first to say it, but she's also taken and shows no interest. Stop saying sorry after every flirty comment and shut the fuck up!

Am I asking too much!?

Anyway. Instead of dwelling on that, we go to our closest friend's side. He's stable, everything's alright, but he passed out a few minutes ago.

What worries me the most though is Tony. As soon as he enters the Quinjet, fear and guilt practically float around him, but he does a great job at hiding it to the others. Nat doesn't even pick up on it.

"I'll talk to Tony." I mumble, kissing the top of her head and walking to him. "You okay, man?" I say, worried.

"Never been better." He brushes off, starting the engines.

I grab his arm, stopping his movements so he looks at me, in the eyes. "We both know that's not true." I insist.

"Then, your powers must be a little tired." He jokes awkwardly trying to get me off of him.

"Tony, I'm your friend. I care about you, like you care about us all." I say, only wanting to show him, this is me trying to pay a debt we all have towards him.