Bucky

Y/N's POV:

I tried to look as calm as possible in front of Nat, but I'm actually seeing red. He hurt my Natasha and he'll pay for that.

I run to the guys and the first thing I see is Cap losing the shield in a fist exchange. Shit. I try running faster. I arrive in the fight while Steve is focused on dodging a knife, never getting a chance to attack.

"Hey! Dickhead!" I shout as I approach them, the Winter Soldier's face snaps to mine for barely a second, but it's enough for Steve to punch his way out and round kick the enemy who flies in the van where the shield got stuck, losing his knife along the way.

I arrive to our target before Rogers, jumping and kneeing him right in the chest before starting to restlessly punch his stomach.

The man elbows my back making me grunt in pain, but I don't stop whatsoever and lift the guy like I'm in a fucking wrestling match -my wrist screaming in pain at the weight and drop him on his back.

I don't know how the guy pulls that off, but he recovers fast enough to swipe his metal arm at my feet, making me fall as Steve leads the fight once again.

My teammate does what he can, but ends up getting choked by the metal arm and thrown against a car. Tired of the pattern I've found in all our lost rounds, I get my last knife out, stand back up and run to the Winter Soldier.

As I jump on top of the car he just jumped on, I see his metal fist against the asphalt, mere inches next to Steve's face.

I take this perfect occasion to throw my knife in one of the arm's holes and jump on him, stepping on the knife to make sure it went deep enough. "Fuck. You." I whisper against his ear before he stands back up, therefore throwing me against a car. Happens often with him.

I stand back up, ready to kick the ass of the man who dared to hurt Natasha, but Steve's already doing that and it seems to go pretty well now that the metal arm's malfunctioning. They're a lot stronger than me and my powers are useless against that man, so I let them be.

Steve even manages to rip the mask off the man's face and I recognize him.

"Again." A voice in a microphone says. Where am I?

"He's too strong for me." A younger version of myself says -not older than 10-  and I look across the room to see the Winter Soldier.

"Then you'll learn. Remember, order only comes through pain." The man in the microphone says.

The background changes. I'm in some sort of nursery, the Winter Soldier coming in "Go away, I didn't even hurt you." Mini-me complains, clearly badly injured.

"That's not true, look at that!" He says showing her a black eye. "Better than last time, huh?" She smiles a bit, happy of that messed up outcome. His smile fades a bit and he leans closer to her "Don't tell anyone I told you, but my real name is-"

"Bucky?" Steve says snapping me back in the real world.

"Who the hell is Bucky!?" The man asks, it's the same voice. The guy's about to shoot Steve and I without any reaction from us, but Sam steps in kicking the man's head in flight.

Bucky stands up again, now more panicky, but most importantly, I'm now able to detect 2 distinct minds, clearly not feeling the same. Nevertheless, he's once again about to shoot us, this time stopped by his freaking grenade launcher.

I turn around to see who fired it and see Nat, barely standing against a car. "Nat!" I run to her. "I told you to rest and put pressure on that fucking wound! Not to save us all!"