Strucker

Y/N's POV:

The next months went by within the blink of an eye, and they were honestly the best ones of my entire life. I am the happiest woman on Earth.

Nat and I live together with people we care for, we even work a bit for my favorite police Captain as consultants during our spare time.

We train in team, I never felt this much control over my powers. That night in Germany was the last time I lost control and I'm confident nothing similar will happen again. Nat's still overly anxious about that she's checking up on me after every damn mission. But I can't blame her, I've scared her to death that night.

We party in team. I don't think there ever was a group mission that didn't receive a party for its success, Odinson and Stark wouldn't let that happen.

Plus, these parties always end up with Nat and I in my old apartment. Says she doesn't want the team to know how pretty my screams are. What can I say? Wild sex equals amazing sex and Nat is a literal beast when it comes to the subject.

That's probably what happened yesterday... or maybe it was 2 days ago? I didn't drink too much much, Nat helps me keep tabs on that. I am simply not aware of how long we've slept after we made love. We only woke up once, a few hours ago, ate, and happily passed out again in our bed.

We would surely still be at it if Mat's phone hadn't woken us up.

I thought Nat would just flip off whoever called her and go back to cuddling with me, but I'm forced to observe that conversation lasting and once I turn around to her, I notice the serious look on her face. It wakes me up like an ice cold shower.

I patiently, yet stressfully wait for her to hang up before I ask the questions, and when the time comes I don't even have to do so.

"The Fritz got a serious lead on Strucker." My lover announces.

The woman quickly agreed to work for us, after we captured them. In fact, as soon as they heard 'staying together', they both agreed.

So they're undercover. We created a whole story where their respective base blew up and they luckily escaped us. Now it seems Strucker finally trusts them enough to reveal his location to the sisters again.

"When do we leave?" I ask standing up to put on some clothes and check the time on my phone at the same time. I got an encrypted one like Nat now.

"10 A.M. It's supposed to be a short mission, take the scepter, stop Strucker, and leave." She replies copying my previous moves.

It is currently 9:15, meaning the party was indeed 2 days ago.

We are back at the thrower in 15 minutes with Nat's reckless driving and we sat in the jet ready to take off at 9:45.

Once in, we both finally take a deep breath and look at one another, smiling. We're the first ones in the jet.

Then, Nat starts smirking and looks at me to see I'm already staring her way. She softly grabs my chin and kisses me softly, like I'll run away if she's too rough and I kiss back like this moment will slip through my fingers if I'm not just as delicate.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love when you're so serious and all about efficiency? 'Cause I love that." She mumbles just in front of my lips as we pull away. Her little morning rasp is still in her addictive voice, making my insides literally explode.

I don't even think she's doing this on purpose, for once. She's effortlessly hot and breathtaking and so fucking sweet!

I don't bother answering and close the gab between our mouths once again, grabbing each side of her neck to pull her even closer.