Waking Up And Finding Strategies

Y/N's POV:

I get woken up by the woman I love attacking me with a ton of kisses. It can only make me smile. "Best way to wake up, ever." I mumble still half asleep.

Nat doesn't respond anything and continues her sweet offensive, tickling me. To get her back, I fake stretching awake and grab her in my arms, squeezing tightly at the right opportunity. Now her head is stuck in between my boobs, with my head on top of hers as I take in her wonderful smell.

She tries to say something, but her voice is muffled by my skin, so I play dumb. "You're usually not the most talkative person, but still. Normally, we're making dialogue, I'm not monologuing." I say curiously. "Or maybe I'm going insane? That would be so annoying for y-"

Then, my vicious girlfriend starts tickling me to get the upper hand. I obviously start laughing uncontrollably, much to my disadvantage. The postions are switched within a few seconds.

"I'm sorry what were you saying?" She taunts.

I roll my eyes. "Alright, you win." I mumble in her boobs.

"Sweetheart, you must be passing under some kind of tunnel, the connection's real bad, I can't hear you." She acts like she's on a phone call as I uselessly fight back. She's such a pain in my ass.

Since talking clearly won't do the trick and Nat's already prepared to counter my tickles, I try a third technique.

I use my powers to show her I admit my loss. I don't give her any part of my feelings, I simply show them to her.

She releases me in an instant, grinning like an idiot as I snuggle a bit higher in her embrace, my face reaching the crook of her neck. Allowing us to rest for a few minutes in peace, before meeting the chaos of everyday.

"Did you do that on purpose?" She asks excitedly. I nod. "Thats awesome! I think you should practice that for communication within the team, on missions. What do you think?" She suggests.

"Looks like a nice idea. We should talk about it with them, somewhen." I agree. "By the way, when is the team reuniting?"

"Tony wanted us all in 'The Avengers' Meeting Room' on the 84th floor by 11 A.M. At least, that's what he said in his text" Nat replies. There are too many stories in this building, I'll mix them up one day.

"And what time is it right now?" Nat makes a nice to reach for her phone on the bedside table. "Quarter past 7."

"We're fineeeee." I mumble, tiredly rolling around in bed.

She laughs, but still has the audacity to drag me out of bed into the giant shower connected with the bedroom. All of it to realize that all our stuff is in our luggage, by the elevator.

Since I'm a lucky woman, I lose rock, paper, scissors against her and am the one who has to get out of the water's radius and get our soap and etc.

All of that, of course wasn't enough for the Natasha Romanoff and she has to mess with my hair in the shower and laugh about it. How dare she?

Once all cleaned up, we eat breakfast in the kitchen with just as much banter as the rest of this morning.

The room looks almost like the one in my apartment, the major differences being that it's more spacious and the counter is in the middle of the room. It's also made of a much more expensive material than mine: marble.

We then spend the whole morning on our leather couch, reading about all the security devices Tony installed for us. And let me tell you there are many.

Nat's doing most of the analyzing job to see if it's good and safe. To be honest, I couldn't help a lot more if I wanted to.  Most of those gadgets N.Y.P.D. never told us about. Even worse, the few of those I magically know, the only thing my HYDRA memory can tell me about is how to break them. Not so useful in this context.