INTRODUCTION

Wang Yibo is a simple guy who likes dancing, but not just dancing, he has many other talents. Professional bike riding, skateboarding, acting , show hosting, singing, brand model and is also a share holder if many other companies especially those which are related to health and safety. He has done so many other things that many people don't know about, funding animal shelters and others and he had done it all out of love. He is very handsome and has a great body and at just a young age he had archived a lot that and had become the best and the richest young person in China and the only multitalented young man but he tries to live like anyone else. He's not concerned about wearing labels or pleasing anyone, and he's known as the 'Ice  King' because of the way he behaves around other people.

NAME: WANG YIBOAGE

NAME: WANG YIBO
AGE.   :26 YRS OLD
SIBLINGS: NONE

Being the only child, he has done everything he set his mind on and nothing could stop him when he does, not even failing can cripple his passion, he would pick himself up and not even caring about how dusty he is and he would do it until he masters it. His love life is not known by many because of how he doesn't like to socialize with other people, he prefers to keep to himself all the time even when he's shooting dramas or movies and even the shows he's hosting he doesn't talk much. He prefers being somewhere comfortable and not beeing bothered about girlfriends who would refuse him to do his dangerous hobbies which he would not give up no matter what.

He was known to have a phobia against girls and he even disliked sharing even a meal in the same plate with a girl no matter if they were hungry or just wanted a taste of what he was having. Being brutally honest about his feelings has made him one of the disliked celebrities especially by those who envied his talents. He had come out and told the media about his medical condition which makes him hyperactive most of the times and sometimes have a mind like a seven year old child.  No one understood him besides his friends whom he was in a Korean Boyband with ad they would always do things according to his comfortability and not impose anything he didn't want to do. He had since stopped performing with UNIQ because of the distance, he was getting too busy that he couldn't travel back and forth from Korea and China for his work.

NAME : XIAO  XIAO AGR

NAME : XIAO  XIAO
AGR.    : 30 YRS OLD
SIBLINGS: NONE

Xiao Zhan is a very quiet person who gets shy when complemented, he was a member of the X-NINE Boyband group which he had to leave behind to focus on other aspects of his carrer. His career has been great especially ever since he debuted in a drama called The Untamed in which he and Wang yibo were the main characters and the show lifted his carrer with the outstanding performances they each have to their roles. He is very good at art painting and drawing and is very skilled at it. He also is  designer which he had to stop to pursue his dream of being an actor.

Xiao Zhan is kind and likes socializing with people whom he works with even though he becomes shy most of the time he steps out of his comfort zone to accommodate those around him. He is so kind that he doesn't like saying 'No' even when he should and he prefers to make others happy and his happiness second making many people like his personality and also support his career no matter what. He is very handsome with a mole under his lower lip on the left side which makes him even more beautiful with his bunny teeth which are perfect when he smiles.

The two had met on a TV show in which Wang Yibo was a host and Xiao Zhan a guest, they had known each other from that day even though some argue that they met even before the show. It was claimed that Xiao Zhan knew Wang Yibo since he had been famous and but Wang Yibo didn't know Xiao Zhan. When they first met, in Daytoy they were shy to even speak to each other. Wang Yibo who was a host didn't even talk to Xiao Zhan because somehow he made him nervous, he wanted to talk to him so bad but decided otherwise since he felt he would made a fool of himself if he did. Xiao Zhan wasn't himself either since he set eyes on the young man who gave his heart an unknown feeling.

They really didn't understand their own feelings for each other with both of them claiming to be straight since they dated girls before. But they were not prepared to feel what they were feeling for each other. They were awkward for each other on the show and they were somehow both  relived and sad at the end if the show knowing that it was unlikely to see each other again. Since Wang Yibo was the younger bist between four older hosts, he wanted to ask Xiao Zhan for his phone number but was shy to do so, until one of the older hosts asked Xiao Zhan on his behalf.

After that day, they didn't communicate with each other  even though they had each other's phone numbers, not knowing what to say when they call each other. Even though they never contacted each other, they never deleted each other's numbers from their phones and even when they changed phones to new ones they didn't think of removing the numbers. Years passed and they met again on television drama which they were to act together as the main roles. They of course didn't know they were acting together even though some claim otherwise that Wang Yibo knew and that that was the reason why he was so eager to take part in the drama in which he flew from back and forth on the same day to audition for the drama.

After all the necessary arrangements for the drama were done, they were to live together in a shared apartment to get to know each other. It was also convenient for them since the shooting location and training venue were a bit far from Beijing where they currently lived. The date for the training was set two weeks after the blessing of the drama in which they were standing beside each other but not talking to each other. Xiao Zhan thought Wang Yibo was arrogant when he was just protecting his heart. Wang Yibo's opinion about Xiao Zhan was different though, he thought he was just beeing observant and participating on the blessing rituals even after it was completed. He never thought anything bad except that he was handsome and had a good body with and exceptional waist which was so tiny and a mole under his lower lip which made him look too cute.

Their two weeks for participating in the training for The Untamed drama had arrived and they were to depart first thing in the morning to go to the meeting place with other actors and the crew so that they would know each other and travel together. That day was the following morning and all the actors were exited except for Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan who were to live together in a shared apartment.