CHAPTER 19

"And planting cameras in here and at the hospital...right..?"

"Wait...Yibo...he what...!!!"

Zhan felt like his whole body had been poured with cold water. He knew if the video was to leak, his whole career he worked so hard to build would be over. Yibo looked at him and he somehow knew what he thought, his eyes were bulged and looking into nothing away from them. He felt for him, he knew he didn't care much what other people said about him but Zhan was just new to the business and his image wouod be out in the lime light even though he wasn't too well known. He felt his heart hurt just by looking at Zhan, he hated seeing him like that and he knew his confidence would vanish just by the news.

He had wanted so much to expose the truth but never thought how Zhan would feel if he was to find out. All he thought about was that his life was in danger and he had to do something. It was later in when he realised that Zhan was out in a spider web and with people planning his fate...he was down for a rude awakening. He wanted to do something or say something right there and then, so that Zhan felt better, even though it was impossible for him to feel that way. Yibo decided to continue his interrogation because what was the point of stopping halfway, Zhan knew the truth and was hurt by it and he had to make it right.

"Steven...could you please tell me more about your plans...why are you doing this to him...? He hasn't done anything to anyone. Why out him through so much when you knew he didn't like her..?"

"I'm sorry....I thought I had a chance to get him for myself cause I had already seen that he didn't like her. I guess I was selfish to think about my needs instead of his he would feel if he were to find out. But Mr Yibo...I am not responsible for many things that had happened to him. Yes I did plant the cameras in this house and the hospital but that's it."

"Were you watching everyday or were you only recording only to come back and get the camera...?"

"I was supposed to get it today, it was only recording and even at the hospital too. She didn't know about these stuff and I purposefully didn't suggest cameras that she could watch watch as they recorded. I'm so sorry...Mr..Mr Zhan...I...I like you..so much...and I thought you could be mine, I didn't calculate the outcome of my mistakes.."

"Steven...is that your name...?"

"Y..yes.."

"Look...I don't want to sound insensitive...but I ...I came her to work and not to find love. I cannot be in a relationship with you and not because of what you did to me, but simply because I don't have feeling for you. I'm sorry to say this but...I don't love you.."

"I...I understand...I'm ...I'm sorry again for what I did, it was nice finally seeing you like this and not afar. My cousin is here and if you need help getting her out then you can tell me. I made a mistake and it doesn't matter who I was trying to help but...I should have said no, even though she had promised to pay for my brother's medical bills. I sorry..!"

"It a ok Steven...I can feel and see your sincerity, but I'm afraid I can't let this go on any longer."

"I understand..."

"Wait...Yibo...what do you mean...? Are you...reporting us to...the management..?"

"What do you think James...what should I do with you then..?"

"Yibo...I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, please
..please forgive me just one more time and I roomise I won't do this again..!"

"Chen...why do you think he should give you a chance...? You made a mistake which almost cost a life. You knew you were making a mistake and yet you chose to continue with it..."