CHAPTER 13

Yibo helped Zhan bath his back and hair, the only part left was Zhan's lower body. He saw that Zhan seemed a bit shy when it came to that and he realised why. Zhan couldn't bath infront of Yibo, it was impossible so Yibo told him to bath and that he can call him when he was done. He went out and stood right behind the door and tood Zhan that he was right outside and he should call him if he needed anything. He went to the closet and took out Zhan's bag and took out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for Zhan before going back to wait at the door.

Zhan finished and he called Yibo who came in immediately. He was caught off guard by Zhan's bare body which looked so inviting to kiss all over. He stood there for a few seconds admiring or drooling...before beeing wakened by Zhan who felt uncomfortable with the way he was looking at him. When Yibo helped Zhan earlier he only saw his back and not his chest. But seeing his wet chest,  water dripping to his lower body to the towel around his waist gave Yibo a few possibilities to his imagination.

He walked to Zhan and gave him his clothes, Zhan wanted to tell him to go wait outside but he saw it as bothersome since he had to come in again after he was finished in a minute. He didn't want to push his luck on the way Yibo helped him so he told him to turn around so he could change and Yibo did. After getting dressed, he helped Zhan out to the bed, it's not like Zhan was unable to walk. But the medication which was administered to him made him a little groggy and he was concerned that Zhan night maybe fall from the effect.

They walked out of the room while Zhan found fun in teasing Yibo about him sending the nurse away to prevent her from giving Zhan a sponge bath while Yibo argued that he did that so that he could take a bath himself so he could atleast move around a little. They were giggling while Yibo's hand wrapped aournd his shoulder and Zhan pulling his IV hook, they failed to notice the visitors who came a few minutes back while they were helping each other dress up in the bathroom. They froze in the spot after they saw them, well...it was Zhan who froze because of loosing at his parents. They had heard everything and he was embarrassed as well as afraid of what his mother might say.

Zhan had a perfect relationship with his father where as his mother was the one who was strict. So when he saw them there, he already knew that they must have heard everything and him coming out of the bathroom with Yibo was the most dangerous act because they would think they bathed together. Zhan's mother stood up from the couch, she approached them with a face that didn't show what she felt and Zhan trembled a little after seeing that. He tried to remove Yibo's arms around him and when he did, he felt a little weak that he almost fell when Yibo caught him again quickly.

He walked him to his bed and sat him down and covered his lower body with a blanket and stood a few feet from him. The silence in the room was suffocating that Zhan felt like he was going to pass out, his mother came closer to him while his father remained seated looking at Yibo with a look that showed he wasn't happy. Yibo looked at Zhan's father and went over to him and bowed his greeting, receiving silence from the older, but he wasn't discouraged, not at all. He knew Zhan's father's reaction was normal for a man who thought his son was gay, he knew he and Zhan were only friends from work but he didn't want to tell him that.

He wanted to leave out possibilities since he wasn't sure of his feelings for Zhan, so it was better he if Zhan's father handled the matter sooner than later when or if they start dating. Mr Xiao stood up and went to his son and sat down on a chair next to his wife. Mrs Xiao was worried about her son so nothing was going to dissapoint her and not even seeing her son letting a another man hang his arms around him. Sh was happy that he was getting better so he could continue his work. Yibo sat went and greeted Mrs Xiao and she turned around and greeted him back with an expression this time. But it wasn't the one Yibo had thought , I was the kind of expression that showed how unhappy she was, with what...? Yibo wasn't sure.