CHAPTER 11

When Yibo woke up, he watched Zhan sleep for a few minutes and got off the bed and went to take a shower. He felt like he had changed, but how...?he didn't know. His mind was filled with a lot of puzzles and it was either he didn't know how to out it together or that there were some pieces missing. His poor heart had already told the mind how it feels but the mind was oblivious, but what he felt in his heart was so good and he knew he had never felt like that before in his entire life.

He finished taking a shower, changed and went to wake Zhan up. If only he knew that Zhan had long been awake, he knew had fully opened his eyes when Yibo dissapeared into the bathroom. He felt his chest tighten and he knew something was wrong, he had been in a relationship in while he was in high school and he knew the feeling he has was just like then. The only difference was that it was way more than he felt then, so much more...What he felt at that exact moment was five times what he felt for a girl he used to date at that time. But with all that, he couldn't understand why he would feel like that for a man, I mean...he knew he was straight.

Yibo was also straight but many people even his fans had started their speculations that he was gay because of the way he treated girls who wanted to get closer to him. He didn't want to give them a chance to get to know him or get close to him because of that incident. But there was another incident before that made him want to stop talking to whoever wanted to talk to him. He adapted a behaviour in which he would keep silent when someone was to talk to him, he would ignore or tell them off just so they would stop bothering him. The thing was...a few months after Yibo returned from Korea with his boy band friend UNIQ, they were so excited that they asked Yibo if he knew of a cool club they could go to.

He thought for a few minutes until he decided on one, he took then to the most expensive club in China and that was nothing since they could all afford. They had just finished their signing up a collaboration contract and they thought it was a good time to celebrate their added success. After and hour of arriving, Yibo went to the bathroom and when he returned he found one of his friends was beeing harassed by a girl who sat on his lap. He knew they were form Korea and he was from China and I guess the sense to protect a visitor was the right thing to do even though he knew they could take care if themselves.

He got to them and he saw that the girl was drunk and she was throwing herself on one of his friends, she threw her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him when Yibo grabbed her arm and asked her to stand move away from his friends. The girl turned around and she saw that it was the most famous China's idol when she started to scream for help. Yibo let her arm go and that's when three men approached them and started shouting at them while the girl ran behind one of the men. One of them walked to Yibo while his friends were asking what was going on, but there was no use.

The three men surrounded them and one threw a punch at Yibo while the other two held his friends so that they couldn't help Yibo. He felt a little dizzy and but regained himself and punched the guy back right under his chin. He was very skilled in martial arts even though he never showed, which was what the three guys underestimated when they attacked him. The guy landed only one punch in Yibo's jaw and that was it, Yibo beat him to a pulp when the other two started attacking Yibo all at once. His friends helped break the fight while the girl shouted at the three guys to defend her honour.

There was a lot of noise and again with the flashes of the club lights that Yibo failed to see one if the guys sneaking behind him and stood there while the other at the front kicked Yibo on his crotch. He screamed so hard that he lost balance and fell to the floor because of the pain he felt. His friends noticed after the three guys fled the scene that Yibo was injured. They quickly went to help him up and they left the club with Yibo's hands around each of other  shoulders. His face concorted with pain as he kept feeling dizzy from the overwhelming pain he was feeling. They took him to the hospital and they all left an hour after Yibo had finished consulting. They went back to their hotel and Yibo slept till late morning because of the shit he was given to ease his pain.