CHAPTER 5

Along the way, Zhan was stealing glances over to Yibo, because Yibo was facing him and already in deep sleep that Zhan even heard his soft snores. He smiled looking at him for the one thousand time, his heart had amazingly calmed down and he could then look at the handsome sleeping man's every feature and admire every feature on his face. He smiled to himself thinking his Yibo sacrificed his seat for him and he felt butterflies flutter it's in his stomach and that's when he realised. It hit him like a ton of bricks, the thought which had crept into his mind,  he refused to believe it but them there was no other explanation for his behaviour. He had realised that, he was inlove with Yibo.

He composed himself the rest of the way as he stopped looking at Yibo, he was trying to avoid his face because he didn't want to fall harder than he had been for him. They reached their destination and everyone went out of the mini van and Yibo remained inside,still sleeping. Zhan had no choice but to go back inside and wake him up, he didn't want to seem ungrateful so he waited for everyone leave the parking lot before he tried to wake Yibo up. He didn't trust his heart and that was why he didn't want anyone to see him wake him up. He kept thinking "what if I make a fool of myself again, what if his handsome face stuns me again? I can't take those chances" until he realised that he was already inside the car with his hand on Yibo's shoulder, shaking him subconsciously.

Yibo fluttered his long thick lashes and blinked once when Zhan finally came back to his senses, making him to fall back from his kneeling posture, when suddenly a strong hand snaked around his waist, preventing him from falling backwards and outside the mini van to the gravel parking lot.

"Kissing me till I was awake was also fine"

Zhan opened his big orbs wide open when the one just a few inches from him flirted with him in response of his actions. But what he didn't know was that Yibo himself was not aware that he had voiced his thoughts out loud. He quickly steadied Zhan and and let go of him upon his realisation and got up from the car floor while avoiding his Zhan's gaze and git off the car. Zhan waited a few more minutes trying to set his mind straight, he was trying it find out if what he had heard Yibo say was real or just his mind playing tricks with him. He shook his head and got off the car and followed behind the tall well build man infront of him and caught up with others.

They were now standing infornt of a beautiful resort which was in the middle of nowhere, with a few extensions on the sides which looked like conference halls and whatnots. The production manager who had been leading the way in his own car was standing infront of them addressed them about their sleeping arrangements. He set them into four groups each one with four members to share a room. He chose everyone except for Zhan and Yibo, which made a certain someone upset for not getting what he had wished for. He had been eyeing Yibo along the way and watching him all the way, he had hoped to see him again and when he saw him right infront of him again, going to the same destination he was going to, made him so excited.

He wanted to find a way to get closer to Yibo at all costs and he knew that because Yibo was a good guy, not like what the media had said because he had seen him do kind things twice. He concluded that he would not turn him down, so when Yibo and Zhan followed the manger he also followed behind secretly and he saw the manager lead them into a small building which looked like a condo. He wasn't happy with their sleeping arrangements, he vowed to get Yibo before someone steals him from him. Yibo and Zhan went inside the condo and looked around the kitchen, and the bathroom and finally their bedrooms. They were happy with the arrangement and the manger left them to settle in.

Zhan did not eat any kind of food because he was allergic to many things, he preferred to cook for himself and the team had arranged groceries separately for him to cook for himself while others were to eat what the crew chef was to prepare. The production manager saw that since Zhan and Yibo were to spend a lot if time together so that they could get to know each other to get the better performance for the the character Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, it was better if they lived together. Yibo sat down on the couch and in the living area waiting for their luggage to be delivered when Zhan to the bathroom.

A knock was heard at the door and Yibo got up and went to opened the door when he found a young boy standing at the door with a backpack on his back and a wide smile plastered on his face. Yibo didn't say anything nor smile back, he just stood there and waited for the young boy to state his business since he knew that everyone had already arrived and their rooms were all set. The boy was about to step inside when Yibo stood in the middle of the door, blocking his way in. The boy looked at him and said...

"I guess you must be Lan Zhan, I read the book and his behaviour is as cold as yours he~he~he."

Still...there was no reply from the older guy, making the boy feel pressured when he cleared his throat and thought of a way to tell Yibo why he was there. He thought he had a good plan in mind but it all dissapeared the moment he saw Yibo standing stoic and cold in the middle of the door.

" Well...we.. there's...the manager made a mistake and miscounted, so there's no room with a spare bed where I could sleep in."

"There's no room for you here either"

"How about I share a room with you...I don't mind sha-.."

"But I do"

"Uhm...or I can sleep on the couch, I promise, you won't even notic-.."

" I will"

The boy ran out of excuses when Zhan finally came out of the bathroom and the boy pulled his last and final trick, if Yibo was not going to let him stay with them then he would rather make sure Zhan isn't interested in him.

"Uhm...do you remember me? Last night, we were at the bar together"