CHAPTER 15

Before they landed, Yibo made a phone call to someone and by the way they spoke, it sounded as if Yibo and the one in the other end of the phone call had been intouch for a while. But by this time, Zhan was not surprised anymore, he had a glimpse of Yibo's life and he was not interested in his he felt for him anymore. He remembered his father's words about Yibo and he considered himself lucky for not exploring what his feelings meant for Yibo, not anymore. He looked outside the window and he could see the campsite and sooner the filming location came into view and he couldn't be happier. The plane landed and they got off where Zhan immediately, without even looking back got off the plane and headed towards their shared condo with his backpack hanging on his back.

Upon reaching the condo, he noticed that everyone was already in bed because of the light that had been switched off. He unlocked the door using a key card but when he went inside, he was surprised because it looked like someone had entered after they left. He stood there for a few minutes before he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He went into his room and looked around to see if anything was not as he used to have it, and indeed...there seemed to be signs that someone had slept on his bed. He wondered for a few seconds why but he involuntarily stopped thinking thinking about it because the thought that it was not his own condo that he could file a case or even complain to the manager.

He out everything to it belonged since it looked messy where his pillow showed signs of someone who used a hairspray sleeping on it. These little things were made Zhan irritated, he didn't like sharing things with anyone mainly because of his allergies but also because he was neat. He had his own way of putting anything somewhere and this made those close to him think that maybe he had a compulsive disorders. After cleaning his room he noticed that there were no clean sheets or pillow cases to change on his bed, so...he took them to the bathroom and put them into the washing machine and washed them. It wouldn't dry that very same night but he felt relived that he had atleast washed them.

He went to make himself coffee while he waited for the for the laundry to be washed. He sat down on the kitchen counter and sipped in his coffee, he wondered where Yibo was because they had arrived atleast an hour ago, but he was not back to their room yet. It's not like he cared that much, not anymore, but he knew there were no empty rooms for him to sleep in. Just five minutes after battling with his thoughts, he heard a door being unlocked add Yibo came in and closed the door again after stepping inside. He looked around for Yibo and he smelled the fresh coffee and followed it to the kitchen where he found Zhan sitting there and drinking his coffee. He smiled and put his backpack at the back of a chair and went over to where the coffee was to pour some for himself.

Zhan looked like he wasn't interested in whatever Yibo did, but Yibo didn't blame him for his behaviour. He knew that the events of that day was somewhat suspicious and for someone like Zhan who was new to the industry wouldn't understand. He smiled to himself while pouring coffee and went to sit next to Zhan and had one sip before sparring a glance at Zhan. He saw that he was almost finished with his coffee and he also noticed that he had already took another shower. But why Zhan was not sleeping yet was something he wanted to know, so he asked.

"Zhan gē...why are you not sleeping yet...?"

"Maybe I'm afraid that I might get abducted in my sleep, you know...I have experience."

"(Chuckle)...Zhan gē, how can that be..? Here you are in your condo and yet you still think like that of me..?"

"What can I say...finding out that your roommate cannot be trusted was a big blow for me, now I'm even scared of falling asleep.. all thanks to you."

"What...? Zhan gē...what do you think I would do to you..? How could I possibly hurt you when you're the only one who understands me...?"

"Hash..!! Understand...? I think you got it wrong, I don't know you at all, so how can I understand you..?"