CHAPTER 25

Are we leaving or are you gonna stand there bowing like you're bowing to the ancestors..?"

"Oh..! Sorry sir...this way please.."

Zhan went to stand by the backseat door and the younger man came and opened the door for him while bowing in respect and they all got into the car and drive off. The minute they were about a few minutes away from the hotel, Zhan dropped his rich boss character and looked at the man driving upfront. He was quite looking back and forth but there was no words spoken by the two men until he himself started talking.

"Gē...I'm sorry about earlier, but can someone please tell me what's going on here...?"

"Mr Xiao...I'm sorry about that but we cannot explain anything to you right now, it's for your own good. Please let us get to safety and we'll tell you everything "

"Zhan...where's your manager...?"

"Her husband is sick so she went home to take care of him..what's all these disguises for...?"

"Zhan... please...when we get home, I promise we will tell you both what you need to know."

The car went silent and they drove through a tunnel where there were three black Mercedes parked with the tunnel lights flickering like there was a ghost haunting it. The Mercedes which Zhan was in slowed down a little when the driver spoke to someone over a speaker phone inside the car.

"Ok, we're inside the tunnel...did you switch all the cameras in the tunnel off..?"

"Yes...done, now change cars and wait for my signal, make sure you don't leave anything inside."

"Copy!"

They parked the car and what confused Zhan was that the route was always packed with traffic but there was none at the time. Two minutes later they got their signal and they got out of the car making sure not to leave anything that belonged to Zhan. In everything they did, he was their main concern. Two men came out from the other Mercedes dressed in black just like the two and got into the car which Zhan and the two men were driving and they got into theirs. They switched cars swiftly and quickly that Zhan was left amazed and impressed by the level of their flawlessness and he knew their obtained high level skills to be able to pull off a stunt like that.

They got into the car and before they drive off they waited for another signal which they got and all the cars started moving. They all loved at the same time, synchronised to a point where the speed was the same until they exited the tunnel to which all the cars took their own different direction. The window of all the cars were tinted to a point where they were mirrored, preventing anyone from seeing who was inside the car. Zhan just leaned back and looked at the front when he heard the voice again through the car speakers and said...

"The traffic is back to normal now and your traces are being wiped out. I'll explain everything when you get here and don't forget where you should take Zhan ok...? Oh...another thing...under the backseat where Mr Zhan is sitting right now there a bag of clothing. All of you need to.change into it and play the part. I hope you will understand what I mean, I'll speak to you again  if there's a problem. Good luck and Zhan...please switch your phone off."

Zhan quickly switched his phone off and took out the sad bag under his seat and placed in on his lap. He took out the contents and was amazed to find...well...he changed his clothes while the car was still moving and the driver and his passenger knew where to look if they didn't want the wrath of their boss to get them for the first time since they worked for him. Then the passenger which was the older man changed his clothes and out those in the bag, follows by the other who changed while driving slow since they couldn't stop the car afraid to be suspected by those who were following them. Yes...it seemed like there were four cars which were far from them but still following each of the four Mercedes which were inside the tunnel.