🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞

Yibo diced in first and held Zhan's nape with both his hands and kissed him like it was the last time he will ever kiss anyone. Zhan reciprocated the kiss, he held Yibo's waist and snaked his hands around, holding his back like he was scared he will break away from the kiss. Moans sounded in the hallway as they both felt hungry for more and without even realising it...Yibo opened his bedroom door which was the nearest and led then inside with Zhan moving backwards while taking off his flipflops and the both landed in the bed.

The room instantly became hot with their hot breaths as they moaned into each other's mouth and melted with every part they gave each other. Zhan got so hungry for more kisses and tried to pry Yibo's mouth open with his tongue but Yibo was still stuck on his juicy lips, sucking licking and it was like they had a taste that he had never had before because he moaned after every second after sucking them. This made Zhan impatient and bit Yibo's upper lips and as he moaned and opened his mouth, Zhan also opened his. That invitation was more than enough for Yibo to start exploring Zhan's carven as his his tongue roamed in every part of Zhan's mouth.

Zhan sat on the bed, lips still connected and took off his shirt while Yibo held his nape to keep him in place. Zhan laid back down and his hands roamed Yibo's waist, trying to take off his shirt. Yibo obliged to it and took his off before laying Zhan back down on the bed and diverted his messed to his neck. Zhan held Yibo's head and moaned while arching his back on the bed. Feeling too good to even care of what came out of his mouth.

"Bodi...Yesss...!! AAAAHHHH..!! So good...!! Aaahhh.!! more...!!! I want more than that..!!!"

With that being said...Yibo went down tracing his chest, to his nipples which instantly hardened at the touch of Yibo's lips and made Zhan loose himself more. He continued and to kiss and lick till he got to Zhan's stomach and his tongue found its way into Zhan's belly button when Yibo flicked inside it while his fingers abused one of his nipples until Zhan's whole body loosened with the intense pleasure he felt. Yibo continued pleasuring Zhan and as he got to Zhan's hips ...he pinched while his other hand moved down between his clothed thighs and knead the soft skin in between till Zhan could t take it anymore and with a husky voice he said something that made Yibo's little brother stand up straight and hardened even more.

"Yibo...take me... please..aaahhh!! Don't think too much....just...aaaaahhhh!!! Just take me please...
I can't  anymore...!! I can't take it...!!"

"Zhan gē...!! You..want me..to...t–"

"Yes Yibo...don't think too much....please...I need you to make me feel...!! I need to feel my awakened heart beat..aaaahhh!..right now"

"But ...Zhan gē–"

"Yibo get inside of me right now before I change my mind and never speak  to you again...!!!"

That was loud and clear for Yibo as he quickly unties Zhan's sweat pants and tosses it aside. He dove down again and roamed Zhan's mouth while his hands roamed very near Zhan's member. He touched Zhan's groin with just the tip of his finger and Zhan got crazy as his groin stiffened instantly and the moans he made were more than enough to make Yibo growl like a beast in heat. Well...he was a beast in heat, he hadn't had this kind of excitement for years and everything felt like the first time for them. Zhan couldn't take it anymore and Yibo could sense his impatience from the moans that turned to sweet to needy and he knew he had done enough stalling.

He was wasting time in purpose just in case Zhan was tomchanhe his mind about what he wanted. He was acting out of character for him especially after what he said about them being impossible. But he was also a man, he could hold on for just a little while as Zhan's moans and squirms got him so close to release that he felt the side of his mind crazy and all it thought about was getting more from what he was getting. He reached his arm between Zhan's thighs and way inside his boxers and touched zhan's member. As he moved his hand to nicely grab it,he felt that Zhan's member was wet....leaking precum that the whole front of his boxers became too wet, indicating that he had was getting closer to hit his orgasm.