CHAPTER 12

An hour later, about eight am that morning, the tube was removed and it was a relief for Zhan since he felt like he was on his death bed with the tubes sticking out of him. The doctor left and a nurse came in with a trolley containing the disinfected items of cleaning the area around his neck, she also told him that she came to help with take a bath. Zhan was so nervous about the whole thing and he even asked the nurse multiple times to let him wash in his own since he was not feeling weak. But the nurse advices that it would be dangerous for him to do it on his own since he might get get in his throat which would cause an infection on his wound.

(Author's note: Sorry guys...I don't know much about these medical stuff, so bear with me okay..😊)

Zhan had ran out of options to persuade the nurse to let him bath in his own, but... unknown to him...there was a young man sitting on the couch listening to all their conversation while pretending to be working. He was communicating with the production manager and they were discussing that they should carry on with their training and that they will train together when Zhan was better. They had no intentions of removing them from the cast reason beeing...Zhan was on site when he got sick and the fact that someone was responsible really scared them and they wanted to get to the bottom of it since that person might be one of the cast members.

So they had to carry out responsiblity on their end to keep him and Yibo, but another reason was that Zhan and Yibo fit their characters very well and if they were to look for others then the time of the shooting would be delayed and that cost money. So Yibo and the PM were also discussing whether the culprit was found or not, the manager stressed that it was difficult to find that person without Zhan beeing present to tell them what had happened. He was typing his reply when he overheard the conversation between Zhan and the nurse.

By the looks of it, the nurse was focused on Zhan's lips when talking to him which Zhan didn't notice because he was stressed about beeing naked infront of a woman who was not his girlfriend. Her beeing a nurse wasn't excuse enough for Zhan to let her do what she wanted. Yibo finally sent his reply and went over to the nurse and stood right beside her, with hands in his pocket and his face looking too scary even for Zhan. He asked what the problem was, which he already knew since he had already heard them talking and the nurse explained to him what she wanted to do.

"Can I see you outside please..."

That was Yibo's answer and the nurse followed with little steps, afraid of what he was going to say to her since she had no idea if he was angry or not. What she knew was that he was scary with no expressions to show how he felt. A few minutes later, Yibo walked back in with the nurse following close behind and she stood on Zhan's foot end of the bed and bowed to Zhan while apologizing for forcing her. She told him he can decide how he wanted to take a bath whether he wanted to do it himself, as long as he was careful not to get his throat wet or if he wanted to be sponge bathed by someone. Zhan looked at Yibo who was standing right beside him with hands in his pocket.

He knew he must have said something to the nurse that scared her to even apologize like that to him. Even so...Zhan didn't ask, he told the nurse that it was alright and that she was only doing her job. But Zhan failed to realise that she didn't have to give him a sponge bath, she did that so she could fulfill her lustful desires of Zhan beeing naked infront of her while she was touching him all over his body. Yes...she had fallen for Zhan the minute she saw him enter the emergency room. She was one of the nurses who were there and she acted upon herself to come and insist on bathing him.

She had fallen for Zhan and everytime she would come and pretend to be checking in Zhan when she actually wanted to see his handsome face. She was falling for Zhan, and she had noticed that Zhan was particularly handsome in every aspect. He was tall, broad shoulders and his big eyes were like those of a doe which were very charming. But another thing was the mole under his lower lip, she would imagine kissing and sucking those lips while licking the mole and her desires to have Zhan grew the longer she looked at him. Well...that was the effect Zhan had on many people, he was very handsome to some and very beautiful to others.