CHAPTER 32

What I you want from me...? And why are you tormenting me..??"

I was a little scared after asking those questions but I needed to know and maybe I would stop being afraid of this nightmare. It was about time, but why did I have that nightmare when I haven't even slept yet, I was so confused and I wanted nothing but to get out of it and do something like finding Zhan gē. I guess.y stress must have cause me to hallucinate but it was his answer that got me thinking too much about reality and dreams. He answered by saying...

"I do not want anything from you...the only thing I want is a person who you want to take from me. And to answer your second question...I'm not tormenting you... it's the other way round."

He was so calm at first but after that he seemed to have lost his patience a little until I spoke. I didn't really understand what was going on cause he seemed to be a little scared of me...that's if I wasn't imagining things. He took a step away from me and I took two steps towards him and he said...

"I have been living this cycle for so long and even physically I can't seem to get out if it. I can't succeed in what I want to do all because you have trapped me here for many many years. I want nothing but to have Wei Wuxian all to myself...but you don't want to let me go and you still love him the way you did if not more. If you don't let go...then both of you will have to suffer more than you did in your previous lives. That is a promise..!!"

"if I can trap you here then that means I'm more powerful than you, besides...I don't even know who this Wei Wuxian you're talking about is. Just let me be and stop coming to dreams and turn them into nightmares with your presence.!!"

I was beggining to get bad vibes and my body tensed after I said that to him. He stood there and watched me with eyes that looked too evil to look into, I began to feel scared and I felt very uncomfortable. He could see that I was scared and he made sure to make me more scared of him as he got his face too close to me so quickly that I saw myself yelp and loose balance...falling with my butt to the floor. He instantly dissapeared bit his sinister laughter was all I could hear as it filled the room in my dream. I looked around trying to see if he would pop up somewhere like he dissapeared but I couldnt see him anymore. I tried to find a path to my present time and luckily I did after trying so hard looking for it for so long, well...I felt like I looked for a long time.

When I opened my eyes...I was in the car where Zhan gē always sat and I couldn't understand what had really happened to me. I looked around trying to understand until I went out of the car and went back to the tech room to talk to Barry gē and maybe he's the only one who can telle what really happened when I entered the car cause he was right there with me when I got inside it. After asking him I felt as if something was really wrong, what he said happened really made me question my sanity due to the current situation. He said that when we got to the car I found Zhan gē's phone under the car seat and I laid back and fell asleep, he said he closed door slowly as to not wake me up and left to continue his work. Maybe I was too stressed that I my brain made things up, it wasn't a mistake to think that also because I was very exhausted. That exhaustion was nit because of what I had done at work but because my brain was tired from all the stress.

A few hours later my three new men and Barry gē went to follow a lead and by midnight they were back. I didn't fall asleep cause I was waiting for them to come back with my Zhan gē, I was so dissapointed to see them get in without just as they ad left. Aunty was asleep but Mr Xiao wasn't alseep and he waited to see his son come in, he had prepared to give his son a big tight hug and apologies for all the wrongs he did to him. He was also dissapointed to see them come back alone. He still wasn't talking to me because he still didn't like the idea of me having a relationship with his son. I wished to see what it was about me that he hated that much to be with his son. He liked watching me on TV and was my biggest fan but when it came to his son...I guess he wasa netizen...if you might call it.