CHAPTER 49

Zhan froze as he remembered where he was in the morning, he didn't notice that the look on his face had changed and that he looked scared. He didn't want to think about that morning, infact...he didn't want to think about about that day and only wanted to focus on the one next to him. Sensing that Zhan didn't want to talk about it yet, Yibo dismissed it and said...

"It's alright, as long as your not doing anything bad behind my back it's fine. If so...I won't be able to forgive you, so...don't hurt me or I will be forced to break up with you and I really can't live without you."

Yibo was joking around but there was something about his words that made Zhan understand that he was serious about what he said. Of course Yibo was serious, it sounded like a joke because he said it laughing, but Zhan took it as a threat against his happiness. He wished what had happened during the day to never repeat itself again and he wished and prayed that no one has recognised him outside the restaurant. Yibo hugged Zhan again and Zhan mumbled some words into Yibo's ear and said...

"What is it that I could do behind your back..? You're really a crazy guy do you know that..?"

Behind those words was a pale face and widened eyes which were dry and a mind running wild with scenes of that day.

A few minutes later they they went downstairs as it was time for dinner. Yibo held Zhan's hand and they both went downstairs where they found the three guys already waiting for them, sitting on their respective chairs and waiting for the food Baba ordered to be placed in the table after being heated. The kitchen smelled so good and soon the food was brought to the table. The maids kept glancing at Yibo and Zhan from time to time and Zhan didn't even notice. He was the only one who didn't notice because even the three bodyguards saw it and just kept quiet.

Yibo thought he had enough since he didn't like gossip, he wanted to out an end to whatever that was going on once and for all so that they don't do it again. The elder maid, aunty just whisper hushed the two maids and just when they did, Yibo decided to speak, and when the man of the mouse speaks, everyone listens. He was clam as he spoke but there was always something Abit Yibo's words that no matter how simple they were, they made someone shudder upon hearing them.

"Can you two please tell me what it is that you want to say? You have been staring rudely and I don't like it. If you have something you wanna say then please feel free to say it."

"Oh...sorry Mr Wang, we...we were just...talking about things we saw on the internet."

No one could've mistaken how scared they were at the moment. Yibo didn't back down, he wanted to end gossip in his house once and for all. The two maids had been misbehaving that even at timez aunt would do the chores around the house by himself. Yibo knew about this from the gardener who was once a spy for Sharon, he was trying to clear his name Ince he was found out and Yibo just let things go. That's was because he hadn't sold him completely to Sharon or else she would've already known that Zhan lives with them.

" Then please do show me whatever it is that made out behave like that."

"Oh! No sir...it's nothing serious...we were just being nosy...that's all!"

"Let me be the judge of that, bring me whatever made you to have that reaction."

Zhan and other were already eating at the time when one of the maid showed Yibo her phone. They were so nervous and so scared of what might happen once Yibo saw what they saw. With only a.few bites from his plate which Zhan dished for him, Yibo stopped eating and looked at the phone, his expressions changed and as he scrolled. He gave the phone to the maid again and pointed out for them to go, they did not only leave the room, they held aunty's hand while she was wiping the kitchen counters and took her outside with them.