CHAPTER 21

Yibo obliged and kissed his neck while tracing his jawline and he groaned when Zhan ran his fingers in his clothed back. His mind was taken over by the pleasure that he took off his tank top so that zhan had unrestricted access to scratch his back however he wanted...and that's what Zhan did.

The were all over each other with their worries forgotten, they even forgot where they were and why they were there. They were entangled with each other not wanting to stop until Zhan's phone rang and disturbed their hot session. They both jumped in fright as if they were kids who were caught stealing. Their lips parted from each other at last and the string of saliva connected from each of their mouths as they were still confused whose phone was ringing.  Their ringtones weren't even the same, but because of the milky waters they were both in...their minds were still trying to focus on the present moment the phone stopped ringing only to start again in a few seconds while they were still in daze.

They managed to come back from their steam as their bodies still burned from the pleasure they were giving each other. Zhan got off Yibo's bed and answered the call, Yibo sat down looking at Zhan up and down, admiring what was standing right infront of him when Zhan sturttered over the phone. His eyes were focused on Yibo's muscular build and he could see sweat trailing down on his abs that he had to look away for his own sake. This made Yibo to finally be aware of his bare state and he put on his shirt only to find traces of blood on it. He looked carefully and he saw that the stains were in a clawed pattern and right at that instant Zhan turned around and saw the traces of art he had created which were left of Yibo's shirt.

They looked at each other and Zhan mouthed "I sorry" before turning around and leave Yibo's room. Yibo on the other hand was ecstatic, he threw himself in the bed and kicked his legs on the air while whisper screaming his victory. He got into bed and  closed his eyes, feeling so happy than he had ever been in his life except for the moment he heard he had debuted with the boyband UNIQ. Zhan on the other hand wasn't different, he got into his room and leaned against the door, by this time he wasn't focusing on the phone call but was licking his lips while dragging his teeth on his swollen lips after every lick. He also got into bed after the phone call and refused to let anything take away his happy moment, not even a nightmare...which he braves up to it that night just like Yibo did.

It was now a week before the ending of the shooting of the drama, The Untamed and everyone was so happy that they have worked hard to even finish right on time. The other two cast roles were cancelled since it was last minute, that was the casting which was supposed to be played by James and Steven. Everyone had already learnt the truth from the manager who had seen how the other cast members treated Zhan, blaming him for ending the roles of those who worked hard to get. Yibo on the other hand was getting jealous of the attention Zhan was getting. He felt like he had to compete with everyone for Zhan's attention and he felt like he could just tell them off so they could stay far away from Zhan. But...even if he saw how he was touched or how others out hooked their hands around his shoulder...he couldn't say anything but die alone inside.

Barry had seen his behaviour and he realised why Yibo was like that, Yibo wasn't the one to talk when he was bothered most of the time, but when he finally spoke...it would be like he had opened a can of a swarm of bees. Barry took his his time to watch from a safer distance and by the time shooting wrapped up for the day, he went over to Zhan and walked with him to the condo. Yibo was still practicing on a stunt he was supposed to perform for the fighting scene and he was had stayed behind to practice on the very same place he would be acting that part. This was good for him as his feet would get familiar with the area this reducing any mistakes he would do during shooting.

Zhan and Barry arrived at the condo talking about random stuff, and amongst those things he also spoke about the shooting of the scenes where he and Yibo were to do for the final episode. He was so exited when Barry burst his bubble of happiness after he unlocked the door and they got in. Barry left the door open so that rumours don't spark about him and Zhan because there seemed to be some  shippers in their midst that liked to pair up the unrepairable couples and spread rumours about them. They had nit figured out who that person was because the one who was to pass on the rumour would start by telling that they heard bla...bla...bla...and not state who it was. Yibo didn't care about that since no one had spread a rumour about him yet.