CHAPTER 29

Barry gē....please tell the maids to pack my clothes for this evening and prepare the well cause I'm. Going to work. I have spare clothes in the office so I will take from there if needed to. And where are we with the number that called Zhan gē and his manager...?"

"Well....that's the thing....we didn't want to tell you this this but..."

"What is it...?"

"Well...boss...there was a suspicious number that called Zhan's manager last week. It was the first time it ever called and the call lasted for about five minutes long, the number never called again but when I checked the IP address...it traced back to the number that sent that email. It could be nothing you know...I could be wrong but I think Zhan's manager might know something about the schedule changes"

"What...??? Larry gē gē...I respect you, but if you're gonna stand there and accuse my manager then I'm not sure I will be able to take it. She had been with me through thick and thin...since she had worked for me I haven't had any single problem whatsoever and she always makes sure I don't overwork myself. She doesn't care about the money cause she wouldn't have been able to take it when I rejected so many jobs in the previous years. Please...you can blame whomever you want...but leave her out of this.!!"

"Larry gē...what makes you think she might be involved...? If she isn't doing it for money...can you find out what she could do it for...??"

"Yibo...!!! Are you not listening to me...?? I said leave her out of it...!!"

"Larry gē go on...find out what she knows...and find out everything about her."

"Wang Yibo...!!! Stop doing this or I swear I will never forgive you...!!! I mean it...!!"

Yibo stopped talking and looked at Zhan, he had this unknown expression on his face that no one could tell what he was thinking or about to say. He let out a heavy sigh and right after that sigh everyone in the room saw how unhappy he was with the words Zhan had spoken. His eyes were focused on Zhan and it was like he was stopping himself from saying something when all of a sudden words came out of his mouth. He didn't know the outcome of his words but he didn't care at that time as long as those words reached Zhan's ears. Zhan was no impressed upon hearing them and he saw that he couldn't push the conversation any further if he wanted to ever talk to Yibo in the future. Zhan was a very patient man but it depends on what it was he was being patient about, one thing was for sure that he was not patient enough to Yibo's plans or the way he handled things.

"Zhan gē , what is wrong with you...? How can you talk about not forgiving me when I'm doing all this for you...? Do you know how much danger you are in...? Do you understand who is after you...? Do you know that man...you know...I'm beginning to think twice about this whole thing. Did you tell me the whole truth about this man...? Why did he target you out of all people...? Where did he see you first to even want to do that to you...? Come on...enlighten me please cause I can see you don't take this situation seriously the way I do. I can't keep playing that game with you of two steps forward and three steps backwards. You need to tell me everything or so help me you will regret ever meeting me.!!"

"What....Y..Yibo...are you threatening me...? What are you saying really ...?"

"You heard me right Zhan gē, and no...it's not a threat...I don't make those...now I'm going upstairs and you better follow me to tell me the whole truth or I don't think you will like what I will do to you.!!"

"Yibo wait...please don't go upstairs...let's go to my parent's house first. Please...!!"

"I said you need to tell me the truth and now you're telling me we should go, what is wrong with you..? Are you avoiding the truth that much...?"