CHAPTER 47🔞

It was a little after one PM and Zhan and Yibo were laying in bed after their morning bliss. Zhan was laying on Yibo's arm, using it as a pillow, which Yibo was very happy to do. Yibo loved it when Zhan was clingy, he loved it even more when Zhan behaved as a child, like making a fuss over little things, pouting his plump pink lips now and again and even when Yibo denied something he wanted...just like that very moment.

Zhan had told Yibo that he needed to go home later in the evening to see his parents house but Yibo refused. When Yibo asked him who he was talking  to over the phone earlier, Zhan brushed it off and went off topic just so he doesn't answer Yibo. Yibo had refused because of that reason. He told Zhan that if he needed to go then he would go with him and that's final, but Zhan refused saying he hasn't seen his parents for so long and that he was also planning on spending the night at home before he got too busy at work.

Yibo refused and at that exact time, Zhan was pouting and refused to talk to Yibo was trying to coax him to make him stop being up set at him. Little pecks here and there, kissing his neck and trying to touch his nipples where he knew was his weak point...behind his ears. But Zhan didn't budge and Yibo was running out of ways make him talk to him. He gave up trying and he got off bed, dressed up and went out the bedroom. Zhan took his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. There were only three hours before he was supposed to leave, he was supposed to be home around four and latest five.

He sighed and put back his phone on the nightstand, he remembered how he seduced Yibo after receiving the fall just so that Yibo would say yes, but it didn't work. He was also out of ideas and because he knew he would never go home with Yibo, not that day. He laid on his back and sighed repeatedly having thought of all the possible plans of making Yibo agree and exhausting all of them, he knew there was nothing else he could do but he couldn't dissapoint someone who meant a lot to him by not showing up.

Yibo came back a few minutes later with a tray of food. It was their lunch which they had ignored or felt full to eat when Barry sent a text that the food was ready and that they were waiting for them downstairs. Well...Yibo ignored the text because Zhan didn't see it. Yibo was busy kissing Zhan, ready to make his third round and there was nothing that could stop him. Truth was that it was impossible for Yibo to go with Zhan because he had a lot of work to do.

He also had to finish it before going back to work the following day. He just didn't have enough time to finish his work and within that short period of time and go with Zhan to his parents. The last time Zhan had seen his mother was the time he wanted to go back home with his parents when they were temporarily living in Yibo's house. It was no a lie if Zhan said he needed to.see them, but, there was another reason and that reason was the caller earlier.

When Yibo sat the food tray on the table, Zhan looked the other way. He was sulking and didn't want to eat lunch which was nit an option for Yibo. He has promised Mrs Xiao that he will take very good care of Zhan. Even though their busy schedule sometimes comes in the way, he always tried to do his best when he has time. When he's not there, the maids as well as his bodyguards knew what to do.

So...at that time, Yibo had no tiher option but to give in to his request if he wanted Zhan to eat. He held his shoulder and turned him around to look at him, Zhan became a little stiff in which Yibo decided to let go of him. Yibo sighed and looked at the food which was in the bed and suddenly felt full. He knew very well that if he pushed Zhan too hard then Zhan might end up getting mad at him. He didn't want that, he knew he couldn't win so he took out his phone and liked at the time and said....

"What time do you wanna go..?"

Zhan didn't turn around the same time, infact, he didn't react at all. Yibo began to think that Zhan was really mad at him, but what could he do...? He couldn't just agree to everything that Zhan wanted even if he knew it might out him in danger. Just like that present moment when he refused for Zhan to go home alone. For Yibo, it was not safe since Mr Wen was acting like a very nice guy in prison, his behaviour was unlike him and Yibo didn't want to fall into his trap since he knew a man with so many connections like him couldn't just sit idle and let things be while he's arrested.