CHAPTER 37

" aaahhh!! Aaah..! Zhan gē...sssth...!! Please...you need rest. We need-..aaaaahh!! We need to stop.!"

"Yibo...please...ju- aaahhh!!..just a little while longer ok... please...I still..I still need to feel you inside me.."

Zhan and Yibo had been doing their thing for a few hours and Zhan didn't show any sign of tiredness or of stopping. Yibo had been trying to have him stop but he just couldn't and Zhan was also too irresistible for him to make him stop. Except from his erratic breath and  sweat, Zhan was was ontop then below Yibo and held him in place by wrapping his feet around his waist.

They had not been this close to each other for so long, even before Zhan was kidnapped, they didn't get any closer to each other because Yibo felt uncomfortable in Zhan's parent's house. He had been holding everything in for far too long,but it wasn't just him...Zhan was also in the same predicament as Yibo. He could only see Yibo but not touch him, he would even wake up at night after having a wet dream, soaking wet with sweat and breathing erratically and he would wake up and look at the handsome guy sleeping beside him...stare at him while he slept before he went back to sleep.

Stealing glances at each other was something they got used to, either while the other was sleeping or while doing their everyday business like working. The three bodyguards had already gotten used to it where amongst them...Barry was the one who always felt flustered by those moments.

In the house behind the mansion, the two were feeling the warmth of the warm bath water and listening to each other's heartbeats. Larry was first hassitant to speak about what had happened between them for that long. He was afraid of snapping once he was reminded about Baba had done.

Baba had given Larry a go ahead to ask him whatever he wanted to know. He knew it was best if he became clear with Larry about what happened between him and Alex, he knew he owed him that much. Larry was still contemplating on what to say and how to say it, he wanted the truth but he wanted Baba to understand what has hurt him the most. He stopped playing with Baba's hair and because serious and said...

"Bǎobèi...do you know why I was mad that day...? And why I took so long to cool off...?"

"No...please tell me what else I have done wrong.."

Larry hasitated again and let out a sigh before he continued with a heavy heart and said ...

"You told everyone what you had done, why...?"

"Because I knew I was wrong to have done it, it was never my intention to hurt you like that. But...I had no choice because it is infront of Yibo and Barry gē gē will you nit act upon what you hear.."

"What do you mean by that...?"

"You once punished me for petty things and I didn't want to experience that by telling you alone "

"What makes you think I would hurt you in any way, are you telling me that I'm no different from that monster who is after Zhan...? Am I really that bad.."

"I'm sorry Larry, but I just need to tell it like it is if we want to keep on the way we were before. I was afraid of what you would do if I we were to be alone when I tell you. "

Baba paused for a minute or so before he continued with a heavy heart and said ..."

"I'm sorry Larry...I'm so sorry for betraying your trust like that. If you have no problem with it ..I will answer any question you have for me about what I've done .."

Larry thought for a while before he  said..

"Did you use protection with him...?"

"Yes."