CHAPTER 35

What do you mean before he started acting...?"

Wang Yibo asked. There was an unexplained look on Xiao Zhan's face and no one could tell what he was really thinking as he listened to the woman he took as her older sister confess how she had planned her life. She went in saying a lot of things and even that she knew everything before it even happened. She had one request though...that her husband doesn't find out about her affair. She went on and said that Mr Wen didn't love her and that it was one sided but she couldn't get enough of him since she missed a chance to go the extra mile with him many years ago. She was so pitiful that Zhan even wanted to leave before she stopped him and said...

"I was jealous and envious everytime he spoke about you, he even wanted to turn you into his own doll and you didn't want that. But you know...of he wanted to do that to me...for me...I would gladly leave my husband and accept everything he wants to turn me into....that's how much I love him. I'm sorry...I guess it would've been easier for you if I did it for money than for something this stupid, but Zhan...I never wanted to hurt you even a bit..I thought...I thought he would like me more to actually forget about you one day..but I found out I was just a pawn in his game. I'm sorry Zhan.!"

Zhan didn't answer, he went out of the room and Yibo followed close behind. Yibo knew Zhan was not the one to hold a grudge at someone who did something to him. He saw that when he forgave his father about Mr Wen, and he figured that was why his manager told him the truth. He asked Zhan what he wanted to do about her and he simply told Yibo that he could do whatever he saw fit as long as he doesn't hurt her. Barry was standing by the door and when Yibo signalled him using his eyes and a tilt of his chin...he understood exactly what needed to be done.

He went back inside and Baba came out and he looked like he didn't want to be there. He felt uncomfortable after what he had done and also the fact that Larry had dissapeared for three weeks stressed him even more. He knew he shouldn't have slept with Alex but he was desperate. What he said about having other options was a clear lie and Yibo and Barry knew it too well which is why they rejected his idea of throwing  him out of the house. No one knew if Larry believed it or not, but Baba thought it would be less painful for Larry if he stated that he was more than willing. He would get passed it than to actually look for Alex and take it out on him.

There was no contact on Larry two months later either and by that time, Baba was close to loosing his mind to a point where he couldn't hide it anymore. He would stare into the blank space and have a look that said...'my life is over ' and only Zhan was able to bring him back and atleast make him smile a little. Yibo was very worried and the thought of actually loosing two of his bodyguards didn't sit well with him. Even thought Larry was the only one who wasn't home...it didn't help anyone if Baba kept thinking about him and doing his job absent minded.

Zhan's parents had already went home ater three days Yibo confessed infront of Jake. They saw that Yibo was the best when it came to taking care 8f there son so, they eased their minds of worry and moved out. But that was after Yibo agreed with the exception of having two bodyguards for them twenty four seven did Zhan feel at ease. Yibo told Barry to find Larry's whereabouts and when Barry did find something out he didn't hasitate to let his boss know.

The day Larry left, Yibo told Barry to get their sources following Larry because he was worried he might do something stupid. He knew because he did it himself when Zhan was kidnapped, he couldn't imagine what he could do it Zhan was to sleep with another guy... probably worse than that. All this time he and Barry knew where Larry was and what he was doing but they didn't tell Zhan nor Baba because they thought they were too sensitive to that matter and thus they would complicate things. So Barry came out and called Yibo and when they were in the kitchen away from   Zhan and Baba in the living room he said...