CHAPTER 1

It was two days before the untamed characters and crew directors meet and everyone was busy going up and down buying their supplies needed for their trip Guizhou, their filming location in Zhejiang Province China. The. Res had already left to set up the places of the drama location and to build some props that will be used on set. In the evening before their departure they all recieved phone calls to confirm their departure time and location, just last minutes reminders do that everyone knew if they needed to bring something extra. Especially those with allergies or phobias and also their medication just incase if they needed it. Those with medical conditions were advised to go for their check ups and have their doctors approve their trip if they'd be safe to travel.

Wang Yibo had already finished his packing and even talked to the production team of Day Day Up TV show about his leave of absence. Wowkie Zhang...one of the Day Day Up TV show was very fond of Wang Yibo and the way he persevered to archive his dreams, he even tried to befriend Wang Yibo when he didn't want to. He later proved to be the sincere friend that Wang Yibo wanted. He was also the one to ask Xiao Zhan his phone number when he saw that Wang Yibo was shy to ask for himself. That was the first day the stoic handsome Wang Yibo started seeing him as a friend, and he was the one who supported him when he needed to try something different.

It was almost five pm when Wowkie called Wang Yibo to ask if he was ready for his trip and asked if he hasn't forgotten anything. Then right there and then Wang Yibo started going through his luggage to double check if he had forgotten anything. And it was no surprise that he had forgotten to buy toiletries out of all things. He asked to come meet at the mall since he will be going there aswell, he also wanted to make sure that Wang Yibo doesn't forget important things such as socks and new underwear for his trip. It was almost seven pm when they met at the mall entrance Oriental Plaza, he was wearing as casual as always and it wasn't too hard for Wowkie to spot him in a crowd of people even with his mask on.

"Hey...my man... how are you?"

Wowkie asked Wang Yibo as he approached him and fist bumped.

"Good...good..good...so what's up? Why are you here? Which shoo do you wanna go to?"

"Hey...straight to the point huh?(chuckle)"

"Sorry my man, I just need to be quick cause I will leave very early tomorrow"

"Ok I get you, anyway...I don't need anything here, I just said it to make an excuse to see you before you leave. Let's go...I know just what you need for your trip."

"Ge', don't make me buy stupid things that I will end up giving away. You like to do that, it's not like I mind giving away stuff that I don't use but, I really don't have time to go to those places and donate them as you know. So please...please just be considerate of your Dìdì"

" Ok...ok..I get you. But the things I was t you to buy you will surely need them on your trip. Let's go it's getting late, you still need your beauty sleep."

They went to men's shop which had everything for men and Wang yibo bought some new clothes, as Wowkie insisted that he will need them. Socks, shoes underwear, skin care products and also some cologne and a new backpack. The finished and went to the toiletries shoo and Yibo bought everything, even foot spray and some towels and face cloths. By nine pm everything was all bought and they headed out to leave when Wowkie insisted that they have a meal before he went back to his condo. He knew that Yibo forgot to eat most of the time and would only focus on work which would sometimes take him almost the entire day and he would go back home and sleep without eating. He was used to that because he was a busy young man and he didn't have too free time.

They went to Mandarin Grill + Bar and they enjiyed their meal while Yibo was having beer and Wowkie was having wine. The sat there for almost and hour and a half while eating hot pot and sippig thier liquor when Yibo excused himself to go to the restroom. He was about to enter when he heard a very drunk person laughing hysterically inside the bathroom. His face became colder as he opened the door expecting nothing that to do his business and go out without actually hitting anyone. He could, but he didn't want to end up in the media for doing that. He knew that he only knew a few people but, many people knew him and even with his mask on they can tell it's him. He went inside and he found that the drunk older guy was blocking someone's way on the basin after washing his hands.

He didn't mind then because he thought maybe they knew each other. He went to the other end and did his business, relieving his brother down there of the load of beer he has been carrying since he started drinking before going to wash his hands. He placed his hand under the soap dispenser and washed his hands after a few drops of soap. He repeated with the soap and washing before taking a moment to fix his hair with his mask still on. The drunk man on the other hand was getting louder and louder, but what surprised Yibo was that he couldn't hear the voice of the person the drunk man was talking to. He cast a glance at them and his head refused to turn back.

He saw that the drunk man had placed his hand on another younger guy's mouth and that they young man was crying and scared. He couldn't cry out loud since his mouth was close by a big hand, but he could see that the young man was trembling and that he was trying to push him off of him but couldn't. He dried his hands and pulled his cap almost covering his eyes and he cleared he throat to catch the attention of the older man. And he did, but the older man turned around without removing his hand in the younger man and he liked at Yibo with hooded eyes and smirked.

"What do you want? Or do you wanna joint the party?"

The man asked making Wang Yibo feel  disgusted and he liked to his side while his body was still facing the drunk man mad he said...

"Hey you...告诉我...gàosù wǒ...(tell me...) Did he give you concent to touch him like that?"

"Stay out of it kid, you won't like what I can do when I get angry. Now...where were we?"

The drunk man turned around and by the time he finished his sentence, his other hand was already in the young man's chest. He was crying and while peeking his head out to make eye contact with Wang Yibo and he signed for him with his eyes that he needs help. That made Wang Yibo so angry, he took his restraints and flushed then and went forwad to the drunk man and tapped his shoulder. The drunk man turned around and was about to try and land a punch to whomever who was disturbing his meals when Wang Yibo caught it fast and landed a punch on the drunk man's stomach which made him vomit all the alcohol he has drank. He grabbed the young man's hand and pulled him toward him, he saw that he had tears all over his face and he said to the young man...

"Wash  your face and we'll get out of here. Aren't you here with your friends or family? His could they not notice that you took long to return to them.?
How irresponsible!! Hurry up...let me take you out of here."

Wang Yibo said in annoyance and grabbed his arm leaving the drunk man lying on the floor, passed out from the punch he recieved. They left the bathroom and he told the young man to show him the people he came with and released hi after he pointed to an older couple sitting on the table for four and enjoying their meal. The young man looked at Wang Yibo and said ...

" Those are my parents, I'm leaving tomorrow so they asked me to have dinner with them before I left. Thank you for saving me back there, I will never forget your kindness."

The young man bowed to show his sincere gratitude and Wang Yibo just nod and left him before he could even stand straight from bowing.

Ok guys...here's chapter one.
Please let me know how it is and don't forget to vote if you like it.

As I promised...I will update  Awakened Heartbeat regularly
same time as Eternal Destiny book3
I will not leave you hanging...I promise
So I hope you...

Stay safe 🤗🤗
Stay blessed 💞💞
And remember...
❤️❤️ I love you a galaxy ❤️❤️