CHAPTER 7

It has now been two weeks after they arrived and since that day Zhan had been living peacefully with Yibo in the condo. The young boy had tried so many times to apologise to Yibo but he would always look the other way without even saying anything to him. Everyday during their martial arts practice, the young boy would bring Yibo some cold water but he always refused it by taking his own. Everyone was beginning to realised that something was going in between the two. They thought they're in a relationship so everytime they saw them together they would tease and whisper to each other . Zhan had gone out to take a call from his parents when he wakes back inside the bid practice hall and saw a few staff gathered, he went closer and stood behind them and heard them whisper and giggle privately.

"The wife wants to give her husband water again, I guess he's got no excuse today. I took his water from him and he didn't notice it. He will have no choice but to take the water his wife gives him."

"Yeah ...I heard they fought about something from the bedroom. Hi~hi~hi~..."

"I don't think so, but when did they start dating? I didn't know Wang Yibo was gay. But anyway who would know because he keeps to himself. I tried talking to him once and he ignored me. But I don't blame him, I know why and it's a secret that no one must talk about."

"What!..a secret?? What don't we know about that? Tell us if you know then."

"Yeah tell us we want to know..." ( Everyone)

Zhan kept listening hoping that the other would tall what he knew but when he was checking if no one was around then so he could spill the beans ,he saw Yibo looking at them and he immediately left them there Nd went to practice without warning the other. But when they realised where he was watching, they felt the hair at the back if their necks stand and they quickly dispersed. Zhan was the only one to face Yibo without fear like others. His eyes focused at him and Yibo felt like Zhan was looking deep into his soul when the boy came again bringing Yibo cold water that he diverted his eyes from Zhan. He looked at the water bottle and stood up from where he was resting and walked over to Zhan, everyone was watching the reaction from the boy and Yibo intently.

Yibo reached Zhan and took his half drank cold water bottle and drank from it, making everyone who was looking gasp, then he took his towel on a chair and wiped his sweat seductively, on purpose for Zhan to see. Zhan's cheeks tinted themselves pink letting Yibo know that he has succeeded, Yibo smirked and threw the towel back in the chair and left Zhan standing there holding the bottle which Yibo drank from. He was unaware of his reaction until he saw the boy looking at him, his eyes shooting daggers at Zhan. Zhan out the water bottle where Yibo's towel was and walked away to the food section to have his favourite snacks before continuing with training.

The boy followed Zhan and he saw him holding the snacks and asked him....

"Zhan gēge...sorry...Mr Xiao...do you like these snacks? I se you everyday eating this flavour, why don't you try tiger flavours aswell..they are just as tasty even not more "

"I'm allergic to the spices in them so this one will do"

"Wow..then that means you're allergic to so many things, no wonder you don't eat with us. Well...I'm just like Mr Yibo...I eat anything and don't have any allergies." (Giggles)

Zhan looked at him,not understanding what he was trying to say, he put the snacks back in the table and left the boy standing there without giving him any reply. He walked over to where he was training and continued. It was later in the early evening, around six pm when they took a break. Zhan felt hungry and went to the food table to finish his snacks before he felt too weak out of hunger. He reached the table and took a bottle of water with the snack he ate earlier and sat down on a chair. He saw that Yibo and others were still practicing and he concluded that Yibo was a hard worker and that was why he was that successful. He out his hundred percent in everything he does and that made him have great results.