CHAPTER 54 the

"Oh! Son...you haven't seen your mother and father  in such a long time but you just walked in and stood there silently without even greeting us. Are you alright.? Come on...come give dad a hug."

Yibo was frozen where he had stood and for some reason, he understood what was being said but his mind refused to form words for an answer. It was when Zhan deli application pclearedl did Yibo fully get ahold of himself and took charge of the situation. Everything became natural for him as he saw how pale Zhan's face was. The other things was how Zhan kept on looking at Laura and how he remembered what she had done to him, he saw how scared Zhan was.

Zhan was not scared of Laura doing the things she did before, he was mostly scared for his baby, but other. He knew and was worried about the dangers if Laura was to ever leak  the whole thing to the media. He would have nothing to defend himself with and even the footage in Yibo's mansion would be useless or rather be worse like opening a can of worms. Questions would arise especially about what he was doing in Yibo's house. If it did, it would still drag Yibo into such a big mess, making things difficult for him as well. He was all alone at the time as long as Yibo's parents and supposed..."girlfriend" was there.

He was so hurt because he didn't understand what relationship Yibo had with the her. He also noticed how she naturally held conversations with Yibo's parents, which meant they knew each other very well. The thought of Yibo sharing the same room with someone else became very painful as he listened to her earlier when she told Yibo's parents how tired Yibo was last night from his hard work that he went straight to bed and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. To Zhan, it didn't matter if Yibo didn't sleep with him, but just the thought of them sharing the same bed he and Yibo share was enough to make his heart ache.

Finally, after standing there for what felt like eternity, Yibo stood infront of his father and mother and greeted them respectfully before he sat down next to his father. He glanced quickly at Zhan and noticed how low spirited Zhan was before he started talking about why he called them there. But as soon as he  was about to speak, Laura decided to cut in and ask a question herself, this made Yibo agitated since he felt like she did it on purpose, that she wanted to stop him from taking about her or something.

"Uncle.. auntie...why did to come all the way here when you could've called Yibo home to come see you..?"

"Laura...do I need to have a reason to come visit my son..?"

"Oh no! Auntie...I didn't mean that...I was just surprised you're here all of a sudden...that's all."( Fake laugh)

"Well...Bobo is very busy most of the time, he should rest in his free time other than tiring himself up by coming to see us. What I should be asking is why you're here...Laura..?"

"Oh.! I was just in the neighborhood and I remembered that you said Yibo lives here. I remember that uncle once took me and Yibo here when we were kids so I decided to come say hello."

"Well Laura...it looks like you did more than just say hello."

Yibo said that with and indifferent look on his face, he was unimpressed and he didn't hide it. That's just how he was, faking was not his thing. What he said made everyone in the room very curious, they looked at him to hear more of what he meant and he started slowly by an introduction. It was something he should've done before by Laura had interrupted him from talking knowing the things she did to Zhan were wrong and petty.

"Mother... father...I'm sure you know who the one sitting next to you is right..?"

"Oh yes son, we saw you together in that Untamed drama, right...? He came here with his driver a little while ago and said he was looking for you. I remembered how busy both of you are after the drama and thought he must have important business with you and that's why he took his time to come see you. Honestly..son...I'm glad you have a friend you can count on. That's why I told him to wait for you. Who knows when you'll see each other after this..right Lao Wang...?"