CHAPTER 46🔞

Yibo could see how Zhan was breathing and he figure he was so tired from their activity. He parted Zhan's hair which was stuck with sweat on his forehead and kissed his forehead. He smiled and after a minute or so, he slowly got off of Zhan and pulled out slowly. Zhan didn't even stir or anything when Yibo was pulling out of him with difficulty.

His hole had clenched around Yibo's member, making it a little painful for Yibo to freely pull out. Once he was successful, he got off the bed and went to the bathroom, took a shower and changed into his clean pyjamas. Once that was finished, he opened the tap in the bath for Zhan to soak his body in.

He went and prepared Zhan's clean pyjamas while waiting for the water to be at the level he wanted. He went and poured the bath oil which Baba had bought for them. Actually...he had bought them for Yibo to use for Zhan after their moments. He went back to the bed, to Zhan's side of the bed, picked Zhan up and took him to the bathroom. After placing him in the warm water bath, he went back and changed the sheets on their bed

He didn't want to waster time and soon after maybe thrifty minutes of bathing Zhan and letting him soak, he took him out and dried him before putting the Cowan pyjamas on him. He took him to the bed and covered him, went to his side and got into bed and slept after snuggling Zhan very close to him.

Yibo had already realised that Zhan had passed out from being tired. He had also learned a thing or two from the internet when he was in the car coming home from work. He was so excited that he browsed about other people's experiences, especially about passing out during or after sex and he got the answer he was satisfied with since it was verified by many.

He couldn't stop smiling to himself. He was so curious how Zhan knew it was his birthday. He had never celebrated his birthday before because he always thought birthdays are to be celebrated with family. But, since his family was in China and he was in Korea, it proved difficult to celebrate until he even got used to it.

Just like that day, Barry had known it was his birthday and he didn't wish him a happy birthday even if he wanted to because he knows that Yibo wouldn't still want him to. He knew about Zhan wanting to cook for Yibo, everyone knew,  even the maids. Zhan had asked to surprise him and when Baba had told him that Yibo didn't want to hear those birthday wishes, he was convinced he should changed his perspective about celebrating birthdays since he was going to part of his life for a very long time. He knew he didn't want anybody else who wasn't Yibo in his life or he would rather remain single forever.

Morning came and it was around nine AM when Zhan woke up first. He opened his big doe eyes and saw that he was in Yibo's arms, he was smiling shyly and he snuggled even closer, waking Yibo from his sleep. When Yibo opened his eyes, the first things Zhan said was...

"Good morning.."

The tone of his voice was so soft and so gentle that it instantly brought a smile on Yibo's face before he kissed him and wished him back. Yibo didn't let go of Zhan, he just wanted to feel him close to him since he had missed him so much. Zhan was the same, he didn't want to let got  of Yibo and he was so nervous that Yibo would want to wake up. Instead...what he got from Yibo was a question.

"Zhan gē, how did you know  it was my birthday yesterday...?"

"How could I not know..? I mean I know you also know mine right..? So I know yours just like you know mine."

Yibo didn't understand cause he had told a false date of birth to the media and his fans. Even though he didn't like to celebrate his birthday, he knew birthdays were sacred and if he couldn't celebrate with his family, then he will not celebrate it with anyone. What he didn't know was how Zhan knew his exact birthday, not the fake one known by the world, bit his real birthday.