CHAPTER 41

Did you not..?"

"Did I not what..?"

"Did you not give her your time..? Did you not want to sleep with her...?"

Yibo looked at Zhan and looked like he was thinking about something. Zhan had his eyes wide open listening to what Yibo was saying, it was like he was trying to find something to make himself believe that indeed Yibo still cared about him. He was still clouded from right or wrong cause in his mind...Yibo was the one to blame. Yibo didn't want to keep things away from Zhan so he told the truth.

"My relationship with Sharon was complicated, maybe it was because she was older that she acted more like my mother when she reasoned with me. Back then...I needed a friend, a partner who would understand me. I used to date women my age, buy after all he troubles that I always found myself in in these relationships..I decided to date older women, well..Sharon was the first and last woman I dated before I dated you.

She was too controlling and she didn't care how I felt, things had to be done her way or noway at all. Back then, I hadn't met you. She found out I took a role as a fast car driver,the movie was like the American fast and furious..in some aspects. And my role was a driver who had special skills that no one had . I was supposed to go under harsh training for that role and she didn't like that. Because she works in this industry, it didn't take long for her to find out Andi thought she would be cool about it but I was wrong.

In turn I got scolded and threatened right after I asked her why she went ahead and cancelled my contract. She said she will pay for the cancellation and I didn't have ti worry about anything. The thing is l don't care about money,I will still leave it behind when I leave this world, and my soul will not have it in its next life. So...I try to focus on doing what I like to do and spending money where I think it's important. I had told her about us breaking up before and she refused.and threatened to expose our relationship.

Well..I didn't care what she did, I guess I was a child in her eyes and that made me feel weak that I stayed with her. Even after hearing so many times that she was unfaithful and would bring actors, models and even business men into my apartment which I had lived in before I met her. I didn't care what she did anymore as long as I could find a way to leave her. I didn't want to catch diseases , so I didn't let her touch me, I didn't want her anywhere near me and started asking for overtime.

Yibo displayed helplessness and even Zhan could see that his past with Sharon was not a good one. Yibo got inside the blanket, leaned his back in the headboard and continued.

My manager knows everything about her and licking he tried to find ways to break up with her which I could later use to sue her if she ever leaked our relationship to the media. Then catching her doing those acts in my house was the first one, but she because cautious that she would go to hotels. I remember how upset she would get when she would see me wearin certain clothes and I would come home some days and found the genitor down the basement parking going through them.

I became depressed in a way that I began to take on more dangerous sports and no matter how much I would get bruised or how many broken bones I would get..I still didn't stop. I started to enjoy the pain I felt when I get injured and it became some sort of an addiction for me. I thought, it was good the pain I felt inside was shown on the outside and I began to get addicted to more extreme stuff.

When I met you at the Day Day Up show, I wasn't expecting anything. My manager had forced me to take the job and I bet you could tell with his quiet it was that I was bored. My mind was looking for something risky to do next after the show was over. Well ....that was the first time I started to host it, but the way we talked during and after the show really got me out of that pain addiction.