CHAPTER 45🔞

"Wang Yibo.!! Could you please just use proper words..? Jeez..how can a person be this shameless..? "

"Zhan gē...touch me.."

Yibo's words were so seductive that Zhan closed his eyes and moaned...softly while tilting his head back. The night was still young and their bodies were in heat.

Zhan couldn't help it, he was so turned on that he needed Yibo to do unknown things to him. He wanted him so bad, but, he knew it was not time yet. So...he opened his eyes and looked at Yibo, his eyelids were capped like he was drunk, his big doe eyes looked to be drunk in love. He forced his words out before he did what his body wanted to do.

"Y-Yibo...please.. don't do that to me, not now. We still need to go have dinner. I brought you here to do you could take a shower while I..I help take your clothes out."

Yibo used that time to flirt even more with his man.

"Zhan gē, you do know..that I... can make you...feel so good, right..? So why don't we start early, shower with me, will you...?"

He spoke while he reached out to touch Zhan's upper lip with his finger, then ran that finger down to his lower lip to his chin. His eyes were on Zhan's lips and he watched on as Zhan gulped down nothing and his Adam apple bobbing up and down. Zhan felt his last strain break and sounds escaped from his mouth without giving permission for it.

He tried to say no but his body wanted it, it wanted Yibo and nothing else, even the dinner they were supposed to have didn't seem too important at the time. Yibo stood up from the bed and stood right infront of Zhan, he took of his t-shirt slowly while still looking at Zhan. He groaned as his fingers slipped and accidentally touched his nipple. He so wanted it, he felt himself loosing control by the minute while his hands went down to his trousers.

He unbuttoned then unzipped his trousers before he slid them down his feet and kicked it out of his feet. Zhan anticipated the pleasure of watching Yibo take off his boxers. He knew something good and tasty his inside those boxers and his eyes traveled right to the package. Awaiting it to be free of its restraints and invite him.

Yibo watched on as Zhan gulp while watching his adam's apple, so...he didn't want to dissapoint. He hel the waist band of the boxer and stuck his thumbs in either side. He pulled the waistband slowly while looking at Zhan and biting his lower lip. Zhan was electrified by what he was seeing, he found Yibo's actions unbearable it he couldn't help it.

Yibo was about to fully take off his boxers to reveal his angry python when his phone rang. It was not on silent or vibration so the ringtone made a lot of noise for him to bear. It was loud enough to distinguish a little bit of fire Zhan had at that time, but only temporarily. When Yibo went to answer his phone, Zhan got off the bed and didn't even want to go to the bathroom to calm himself down because he knew he would set a trap for himself. A bunny locking itself in a cage for a hungry lion.

He walked towards the door and tood there for a minute, waiting for Yibo to turn around and look his way, which he never did, then Zhan walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs. He walked slowly down the stairs to calm himself down, his junior down there was so puffed and angry at being woken up with no action to calm it down. By the time he reached down stairs, he was breathing calmly but he was still the same, down there.

He went straight to the dining areas and he found Larry and Baba already at the table waiting, they smiled at each other before Baba and Zhan spoke a little about work. An email was sent to Baba about which parts of the script to read first and he also informed him that they will start shooting the part which they were supposed to read. Zhan has already started with the script, the only thing that stressed him was the fighting scenes which he didn't know how they would want them conducted.