CHAPTER 44 🔞

Knock..knock..knock..still there was no response, until the knocks became too unbearable for Barry and he pressed the roll down button. The window slowly opened and Yibo was so agitated at Barry and even though he didn't show it at that exact time, Barry knew it and he just prepared himself for a descent scolding later.

The knocker, bent and peeked inside the car to see who else was there and upon realising that there was no one else in the car, the conversation was started.

"Yibo baby...why did you ignore my calls last night..? You know what's at stake but you keep doing things I don't like. You know I don't like to be ignored, you know that very well but yet you still did it. Anyway...make sure you follow my car out of here.!"

What was said was more of a demand or an order and not a request. Yibo kept quiet for a few seconds and closed his eyes, sighed, just to calm himself down and when he opened his eyes...the knocker was about to leave, sure that their message was received loud and clear. But what Yibo said made the knocker do a ninety degrees turn and look back at Yibo.

"Sharon, no, I cannot follow you-..!"

"What..!!!?"

Sharon was sure her tactics would work the first time Yibo approached her about Zhan's information. Sharon didn't think further because she wanted Yibo so bad. The thought of being with him made him loose her focus on Zhan. Yibo begged her so much not to release the information that she thought she had him in the palm of her hands. She didn't expect Yibo to retaliate like he was doing at the time, she wasn't ready for it.

"I said... not following you. "

"Wang Yibo.!!! You do realise that I will release the information I have about your friend online for the whole world to see... you're aware of that right..?"

Sharon smiled as she reminded Yibo why he should follow her orders. She just couldn't help but smile truimphaly and chuckled creepily after that. Yibo looked at her with her eyes widened and she enjoyed seeing the smart mouth Yibo helpless and speechless for once in her life. She thought that Yibo always ran his mouth and didn't even care about other people's feelings. But then...it was Yibo's turn to feel how it's like, just as she was celebrating...Yibo wasn't done yet.

"Go ahead and post it, do you see me shaking...? Do you see me scared...? Listen...Xiao Zhan is the most kind hearted and friendly person I know to everyone. And here you are, trying so hard to tarnish what he's busy working hard for. Look..if these rumours get out...then you should also be ready for what's coming for you. I'm not just saying it Sharon, you know me and you know what I'm capable of. I just want to advice you against it so that you don't blame me for being cruel."

"Ha~ha~ha...imagine me being scared of such a little boy...ha~ha~ha....!"

Sharon couldn't stop laughing seeing Yibo helpless, she enjoyed pushing people to the tightest corners and kick them while they're down. She was trying to kick Yibo while he was still at her mercy but she didn't know that Yibo had other arrangements. I mean, how could he not, Sharon was just wasting the time that he would be with his mini family at the mansion, having dinner before he takes Zhan's for dessert. It was getting late by the minute and he just lost his patience and said..

"Well...you say I'm a little boy, but why are you after this little boy.?? Or...is it because....I mean...I don't mean to brag but...do you like what's inside... my boxers so much that you would do anything ...?even blackmail me and force me to do give it to you..?(smirk)"

"Well...I can't deny the fact that your gears are the rarest. Trust me, I have been looking for gears like that since you left me and it seems as if they were the one and only ones. So you see...I'm...so much invested in them that I would do anything to get them back.(evil chuckle)"