CHAPTER 4

"You can sit on my seat and I will sit on the floor here"

A voice was heard in the mini van and everyone looked around to see who had said the most stupidest thing they have ever heard, they thought. The production manager was the one who saw who the voice belonged to, he was standing right infront of Yibo outside the mini van and Zhan was in the side of the car and couldn't see who had said the most selfless solution so that the trio wasn't delayed any longer than it had been. He moved to the side and stood right beside the production manager and peeked inside to the back of the mini van. He thought the one who spoke was at the back and didn't even glance at the figure seating the only seat at the front of the mini van.  

But he was surprised because everyone at the back liked at each other and remained seated. No one spoke sand the one who had said it didn't say anything else. That was until Yibo stood up from his seat to get off the car. He bent to be able to get out from inside the mini van when Zhan failed to move away quickly. Yibo's face came face to face with that of Zhan's, their faces were inches apart and Yibo was looking at Zhan while Zhan was still stunned by the act. They remained like that for only a few seconds when Zhan finally realised who was right infront of him.

His attractive big eyes bulged out and his face heated up while Yibo's breath fanned his cheeks, adding fuel to his already heating skin. Yibo looked straight into his eyes and for those few seconds it was lie he had forgotten how to blink, making their faces come a little closer than they already were. Gasps filled the mini van and that's when Zhan realised the situation he was in. He quickly moved back and cleared his throat and moved to the side just so to hide his embarrassed face from Yibo and everyone who had seen the effect Yibo had in him for those few seconds.

It really was a few seconds, but for Yibo it felt like eternity, for Zhan ...well...let's just say his heart was ready to pounce out and into Yibo's chest, that was the threat he recieved from his heart in those few seconds. He was stunned by what had happened, but one thing for sure was that he was surprised. He had never expected to see Yibo so close again and now there he was, just a master from him and AWAKENED his HEART again. He had vowed to himself to never forget the moment he first saw him, just at first glance Yibo had already gave his heart the FIRST HEARTBEAT and it was the same again right at that moment as he felt his heart beat the longest and the loudest it had ever best for anyone.

Yibo stood outside the mini van and liked at Zhan who was holding his chest to calm his heart down and everyone else was looking at him. Thankfully, they had not noticed the akwardness on his face if which the production manager had seen and smiled a little while he tried to shake him out of his love bubble. The manager saw the whole thing when the other passengers didn't , he saw how Yibo deliberately moved closer to Zhan to quick for him to react, how Zhan was gulping nothing while his cheeks heated up and he concluded that, both of them had a crush on each other.

He cleared his throat to just to get Zhan's attention, but it didn't work, Zhan kept in clutching his chest and had forgotten his surroundings while the manager and Yibo looked on at him. The manager resulted in going to where he was standing and call him while gently patting his shoulder. Zhan looked at him but his reaction was the same and the manager got worried about his condition when he patted the side of his arm while still calling him. The manager looked at Yibo and back at Zhan and it was visible enough that he was hunting on Yibo to help him. But what he didn't k know was that something was happening inside Yibo's heart and mind while his appearance liked normal. His mind had not registered what the manager's act and the manger realised that too.

He quickly took the water bottle which Zhan was holding, opened it and placed it on his mouth so that he could drink. Zhan atleast reacted to that it and drank and after a few gulps he  blinked and thanked him. Zhan was then fully awake but his heart was still acting hysterical in his chest. No one inside the mini van saw what had just happened because the minute after they looked at each other to see who had said he would trade his seat, they immediately took out their phones as to show that they were not the ones who said it and that they were unwilling to give that sacrifice. Some were playing mobile games, some listening to music with their eyes closed while some just listened to music while taking a nap.

The manager looked back and forth the two and he pulled Zhan towards himself a little so that he wasn't leaning in the car anymore, and that he moved a little closer to Yibo who was them awakened by the manager's  touch in his arm. He hated skinship and he was conscious about it, so it wasn't a mystery that only a touch brought him back. Zhan looked at Wang Yibo and followed his gaze and he saw that he was looking at the manager's hand. He wanted to save the manager from Yibo because he had heard his serious he hated skinship from the crew at Day Day Up while participating years ago.

He cleared his throat to catch the manager's attention and when he liked at Zhan, Zhan averted his gaze, but atleast the manager let go of Yibo's arm. But what was he to do? The two had freezed up on him and he couldn't ask for help to avoid embarrassing the two. The manager looked back and forth at the two and they looked at him when he finally said.

"Do you two believe in re-incarnation? What you two did just now made me believe because before now I was sceptical of anything like that. You should get ahold of yourselves before anyone sees you and anything else you can do and say when we reach the site. You'll be living together for the duration of the shooting anyway...good luck!'

The last words he said while smiling and he patted their backs and moved away from them. The two were left wondering what he was talking about, they couldn't fully quite get it. They returned to reality when they saw the manager go to the drivers if the mini vans and he went to his car and started the engine, then they realise it was time to go.

"You go in first and I will sit there."
Yibo said while pointing to the space beside the one seat that Zhan will be sitting in at the front. Zhan nod his response and got inside and Yibo followed and sat on the floor of the car, placing his backpack on his back and out in his earphones and listened to music. A few minutes later the car started and the two avoided each other's eyes that Zhan resulted in closing his eyes pretending to be sleepy while Yibo replied to his emails while listening to music.

 A few minutes later the car started and the two avoided each other's eyes that Zhan resulted in closing his eyes pretending to be sleepy while Yibo replied to his emails while listening to music