CHAPTER 51🔞

With teary eyes lazily focused on Yibo, lips quivering and body melted to the bed, Zhan was completely loosing his senses. He couldn't help himself as Yibo got him completely naked and ran his hand over his naked needy body. Yibo's long thin fingers traced his body from up his nape down between his thighs, he stopped right next to Zhan's unclothed and bobbing hard member and kneaded the soft skin between from the left to the right.

Zhan had craved for Yibo from last night, now having Yibo touch him the way he was, playing with him the way he was...made him completely loose it. Yibo went back up and stopped right next to Zhan's ear, his breath was hot as he whispered into Zhan's ear and said...

"Zhan gē, if I hurt you tonight, please forgive me cause it won't be intentional. I haven't had you for so long, I want to savour this moment and make sure I fuck you thoroughly."

Zhan arched his back and moaned sweetly upon hearing Yibo's words. Yibo played with one of Zhan's nipple and when Zhan opened his mouth, letting out a sweet long moan, Yibo connected their lips. He captured his tongue making Zhan was too turned on to compete with him, Yibo's tongue reached even the deepest places in Zhan's mouth before he captured his lips and sucked on them. He made sure that no part of Zhan's body was left untouched as he bit, licked and sucked all over Zhan's body, leaving traces hickeys all over.

Yibo ran his hand again over Zhan's smooth milky body which was painted with traces of red marks, down to his member and this time, he finally held it in his hand. Zhan had been waiting for a little touch from Yibo and he couldn't help but moan louder as he finally felt it. Yibo pumped his member a few times before he got down about to capture it in his mouth when Zhan stopped him. Zhan just couldn't wait to feel Yibo inside him that he didn't  even want to be prepared, with his breath hitched and his lips quivering he said...

"Bodi..take me, take me now!!"

Just by the sound of his voice, Yibo could hear that Zhan was could release with just a tip of his member at his whole entrance. So...in order for Zhan not to feel bad about releasing before any action, he had to tell him that. He knew himself conscious Zhan was and how he paid attention to how he did things, especially when it came to sex. Yibo was aware of that and someone who doesn't know Zhan would think that Zhan was competing with Yibo, but that wasn't it, even Yibo didn't think that way.

Zhan's body was in between that of a man and a woman, if that's allowed to say. He looked manly and he even had good built with a tight chest, abs and all, which was now turning a little bit soft due to his pregnancy. He valued how he looked and how he dressed as a man and hide everything that had to do with his feminine side. Yibo understood every well and so when Zhan wanted Yibo to penetrate without preparing him, Yibo knew how dangerous it was,even though he got tempted to take Zhan just like that, he knew he couldn't. So Yibo tried to tell him in a way he wouldn't feel offended. He tried to reason with his by saying...

"Zhan gē, you need to release first and then after that I'm gonna spend hours ontop of you."

Zhan grabbed the sheets when he heard Yibo say that and Yibo went straight for his member, took it all in his mouth and gurgled it before wrapping his lips around it. Moving up and down, Zhan was unable to help it, the sounds that came out of his mouth were obscene and they mad Yibo totally loose it. Zhan was already sky high when Yibo ribbed his clothes member against his foot. That little bit of friction felt so good that he wanted more, he wanted to be touched but Zhan was in no state of doing that, which was why he had told Zhan from the beginning to let him take care if him.

Yibo lifted Zhan's leg and inserted one finger in his whole while he was licking his member. He kept adding  more and more until four of his fingers fit in Zhan's hole. It was unclear to Yibo if his member was growing everytime he would not have sexual activities with Zhan, or if Zhan's hole turned back to being like that of a virgin. He cohort understand but it was clear that he was big, too big that he he needed the whole bottle of lubricant in order to penetrate Zhan's hole. He continued to lick the tip of Zhan's member while thrusting his fingers in and out of Zhan's hole while Zhan squirmed underneath him. Moaning like he crazy before the action even started, it was a relief that no one came upstairs unless needed to, especially when Yibo was home. With the rooms being sound proof, Yibo didn't worry about Zhan been heard.