CHAPTER 23

"I know I will never stop loving you, I mean it...I don't will never let you walk away from me even if you don't love me or like me anymore. I am way in too deep and nothing and no one would say or do anything to change the way I feel about you. I will take this chance as the blessing for all my previous sufferings. I will protect you every single moment of your life, I will do anything to make you smile for me and I will never let you regret ever liking me.!"

"Y-Yibo...I...there's something I need to tell you...!!"
(Nervous)

The next day, Yibo and Zhan went for their last shooting for the drama. The team had already packed for and were waiting for the last shoot so that they could go back home. Their shooting was that of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying walking in the forest where Wei Ying was to hide behind Lan Zhan after hearing "Fairy" ...Jin Ling's dog bark at a distance and was forced to tell Lan Zhan why he was afraid of dogs. Well...everything was set but Zhan was squatting down holding his stomach as if he was in pain and Yibo saw that and became worried. He was a bit far from him and they were being prepared by the make up team and the costume team so it was a it difficult for Yibo to ask him since they were a bit far from each other.

The team finished and they started shooting, Zhan was good at what he did but at time...he couldn't even hold on for a few five minutes before complaining about pain. The team was to give him pain killers but he refused because he didn't know if the pills would cause an allergic reaction or not. So...he had to endure the pain and do his best while Yibo looked worried and not knowing what to do. At the time...he was standing right beside Zhan and they had just shot the scene in which the director shouted "CUT!!!" and Zhan knew he had made a mistake.

The make up crew gathered around them and they fixed their make up and their hair and this time...one of the crew members asked Zhan why he was in pain. Zhan didn't know what to say and he had started stuttering when Yibo answered for him. He had to help him since he was the reason why Zhan was in so much pain. Zhan couldn't sit so he was squatted down when he heard Yibo say...

"We ate hit pot last night made by his manager, I guess he ate a lot while it was hot. Zhan gē..next time...take your time when eating. I told you to take pain medicine this morning but you didn't listen. "

"Yibo....I swear...if I were you...I would shut up right now, how can you say that when you are the one who did th-"

"Who made you forget to take your pain medicine...? I'm sorry about tha, I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry I hurt you. I was too wreckless and it won't happen again.."

"You damn right it won't happen again, you know what Yibo... you're such a nuisance and annoying sometimes...don't talk to me cause I don't wanna hear your voice..!!"

"Zhan gē I'm sorry..!"

"闭嘴! ...bìzuǐ!...(shut up!)!"

"I'm just apologizing to you for what I have done,why are you shouting at me...?"

"Didn't you hear what I said...? I said I don't want to hear your voice. So just zip it or I'll do it for you..!!"

"Zhan gē...why are you scolding me..? I'm sorry...I will not bother you again."

Yibo took a few steps away from Zhan and that's when Zhan squatted down and hissed in pain. He hid his face between his knees so that no one could tell how much pain he was in. Two minutes later he began to think about what he had said to him. He regreted the way he shouted at him and it was clear in all his pain that he had said it out of pain and not from the heart. The whole set...well...the crew heard what Zhan had said, especially how he said it. They knew they liked to biker like kids but the way Zhan shouted clearly indicated that there was something going between the two of them. Something...very unpleasant, but only if they knew that Zhan was just suffering from the pain of pleasures and not that Yibo did something to him.