CHAPTER 24

The room went quite and Zhan's manager went over to his side and whispered to him.

"Zhan...I will see you tomorrow okay...I will send you the schedule for tomorrow on the way. I see you have a...visitor...so I will leave now."

"Okay Li jie..thank you again. Drive safe okay and don't forget to send me that schedule tonight..I don't want any surprises tomorrow."

"Roger that( salute gesture)"

Zhan's manager left and Barry went to take her out and went to stand on the end of the hallway to give Zhan and his boss some privacy. Zhan exhaled after the two went out and he went over to Yibo and sat opposite to him. He looked at him and was about to say something when he decided to stay quiet and just look away from Yibo. Yibo sat on the edge of the couch and looked at Zhan and said...

"I missed you....I missed you so much."

Those words came out like a whisper, like he was out of breath and like he was starving for air. Zhan looked at him and didn't say anything but just scoffed. He folded his arms and crossed his legs before he looked away once again. You see...Zhan was very angry but more confused at what Yibo had done. Dissapearing without saying a word and he comes back after a month and still thinks everything is ok...? Well zhb did voice out his anger and confusion...just in a different way.

"Well then if you're done seeing me I would like to ask you to please leave my house. I'm tired today and I don't have time to argue with you."

"Zhan gē...I don't wanna argue either, I just missed you and tried calling you but you didn't pick up my calls...on purpose..!"

"Wow...! You make it sound as if you've called so many days when you only called once and that is today. Seriously... Yibo...what do you think of me...? Please do tell me because I'm done being confused like this... First..you leave me athe site without even saying goodbye, second...you call me and expect me to pick up your calls and third....well...here you are, showing up at my house without even telling me..This has to stop Yibo...you can't keep doing this to me, nit anymore..."

"Zhan gē...I know I did you wrong, but I swear it wasn't intentional.i just didn't want to leave with you cause I was afraid I would give other a clue that we were dating. I'm sorry I didn't call you for the whole month, I was tired most if the time and-"

"That's bull Yibo and you know it..!! You sleep with me and give me false hope just so I could trust you
And I did trust you at that time, but you...you abandoned me after I told you my secret. Do you know how hard it was to open my healing wounds?"

"Ok...let me honest with you okay...? Look..that night I was out of control. I couldn't hold myself and I know what we did was consensual but...after you told me what had happened to you I continued to sleep with you. Somehow...I thought I had opened up your wounds cause I feel like I forced you the second time. I'm sorry ok, I wasn't strong as I thought I was and I let lust drive me that night that I was left feeling like a jerk who didn't care about your feelings. She. I saw how much pain you were in...I...I couldn't take it and I didn't blame you for taking it out on me because I'm the one who caused that pain
I was so ashamed that I just wanted to dig a hole and throw myself inside it.

I wanted your trust so bad but I guess I did break it that day. I sorry Zhan gē...it will never happen again."

"You damn right it won't...cause what we did ..will never happen again. Now if you'll excuse me...I need to get some sleep, I'm tired. I haven't slept in days."

"What..? You haven't slept in days...? Why...? Was it because...because of what I did to yo-"

"Oh come in Yibo...don't flatter yourself. You see..while you were busy hiding away from me...I was working, very....very hard. I couldn't get enough sleep because the neighbors held a party which lasted the whole night that I couldn't sleep. And the. I had to work till late and would get home at dawn and I had to take a shower and answer some important emails...wait...why am I even explaining myself to you..? You're no one to me...!"