CHAPTER 18

Yibo and James reached the condo and to Yibo's surprise, James's friend wasn't there. He didn't ask James but opened the door instead and invited him inside, he led him to the living area and asked him to sit down while he prepared the snacks which was prepared by Barry before they came back from shooting. James looked around like it was the first time he saw the place and Yibo saw that and asked...

"James...is there something different in here...?"

"Oh! No...I...the last time I was here I didn't take a good look, so I...I'm just admiring the place."

"Ok...well...here are the snacks, let's watch TV while drinking, how about that..?"

"Of course.."

James couldn't stop himself from looking around, especially towards a certain direction, he wondered where Zhan was since he didn't see him since they came a few minutes ago.

"Uhm...Yibo... where's Mr Xiao...? I haven't seen him since we came in"

"I think he might be sleeping...I don't know...I'm not his keeper, anyway... didn't you say you'll introduce me to your friend...? Why isn't he here yet..?"

"Oh..! Let me call."

Yibo stood up and walked to where the bedrooms where, he took out his phone upon reaching his bedroom and went to his bathroom. He sat down on the closed toilet seat and he seemed to be looking at something on his phone, then a smirk played on his face before he typed a message to Zhan..

"[Zhan gē are you inside..? I can't knock on your door. I need to ask you a favour...please keep your door a little opened, can you do that...? "]

"[Yes I'm here Yibo...what do you want..? And why should I keep my door opened...? You seem to be enjoying with your 'friend' and I don't want to disturb your new roommate. By the way..are you moving out tonight..? I need to take the keys from you before you go."]

"[How do you know about that...? I haven't stood you I'm moving out]"

"Well...your friend was kind enough to brag for me to hear, anyway...I'm sleeping now, don't disturb me please.]"

Yibo was so surprised in a way, he knew James must have told his friend loud enough for Zhan to hear. He locked his phone and went to the living area and excused himself for dissapearing. He had flushed the toilet with the door opened so that James could hear that he was in the toilet. And when he sat down the a knock sounded at the door and James told him to go open it because it was his friend. Yibo did open the door and there was a white skinned and handsome guy who looked to be his age smiled nervously and greeted him.

James got up from his seat and went over to the door, he placed his hand on Yibo's shoulder and invited his friend in. Yibo felt every muscle I'm his body contract, he hated to be touched and James was showing of to his friend by making it seem like they were close and it really disgusted Yibo, but...he couldn't blow his cover yet. He closed the door while James made himself home by leading his friend towards the living where they were drinking. His fried didn't sit down, instead he waited for Yibo to come back from closing the door so they could be properly introduced.

"Yibo...this is my friend Yang..or you can call him Yao.. or his English name Steven...Yao...this is Yibo...my 'friend'..."

The word 'friend' was thoroughly hardened for his friend to catch something in it. Yibo heard it too and he ignored and nod his head in acknowledge while Steven held out his hand to greet him. Instead Yibo looked at his hand and didn't extend his. That...gave James the opportunity to brag to his friend. He snaked his hand around Yibo's shoulder again and said ...