CHAPTER 6

"Uhm...do you remember me? Last night, we were at that bar together."

Zhan was already standing beside Yibo since he also thought that their luggages had arrived so that he could freshen up. But when he saw the boy with a backpack he became confused and liked at Yibo who had no expression on his face and asked the boy with a smile on his face...

Young boy, do you need anything?"

"Ah yes... you see..the manager made the wrong calculations so...I have no room to sleep in and no extra bed"

"Have you told the manager about that?"

"Uhm...Iya...Iya...I think he must have gone back because I couldn't find him earlier."

"Ok so yo wanted..."

Zhan didn't finish his sentence because he wanted the boy to state his business and Yibo couldn't stand all that. He got out of the room and went out, leaving the two surprised at his behaviour. But the young boy just looked back to Zhan from Yibo and thought that it was his chance. To use Zhan to gain entrance to their room, he told Zhan everything he came there for and also told him that Yibo and him knew each other from the club the night before and that they had a good time together. Those lies made Zhan feel like his heart was about to explode but he kept his cool infront of the boy.

A few minutes later Yibo came back and found the door to their condo closed, he thought that maybe the young man had already left and he opened the door and took of his shoes and went inside. To his surprise...the boy was right there sitting in the couch and Zhan sitting on the other couch away from the boy. He looked at Zhan and he saw no flames in his eyes, the flames that he had seen burning from the time he offered his seat till a few minutes ago when he woke him up in the mini van...they were all gone and he only saw a dark space in his eyes which looked drained of its contents and it's spark.

He liked back at the boy again and he saw how he grinned from ear to ear.

"Why did you let him inside?"

Yibo asked Zhan looking at the boy and Zhan got confused so he didn't answer, Yibo glanced back at him and then Zhan realised that he was talking to him.

"Uhm..well...he said you two know each other, that you were close, so I thought maybe you wanted him to stay here and you left because you wanted me to decide whether I was ok with it. Well... actually...I don't mind shar-"

"You said we know each other well right? Then tell me...what do you know about me except what I already exposed on TV. My habits? The food I eat and those I'm allergic to? What I like?...come on, tell me how well we know each other "

Zhan watched as the boy scratched his nape trying to think of something, he sat his hands on his knees and waited eagerly for the young boy's response, but he heard none. Yibo was fuming and the boy lowered his head and pouted still scratching his nape, but still no answer was heard from him. Yibo was not always as cold as he was, he was a good guy who appreciated everyone around him, who helped those he saw they were in need of help without even hiding anything. He had done it thinking it was his responsibility as a human to help help his fellow humans without expecting a anything back from them.

But just two years before he met Zhan at the Day Day Up TV show, something similar to what was happening right then made his life miserable. He had been kind enough to lend a young lady some help when she crashed into him on the street while coming out of the restaurant with two of his boy band UniQ members. The young lady said she was being chased by his ex boyfriend whom he had broken up with because he was abusive towards her, but he refused and he would stalk her down everytime she went out with friend like that day and he threatened to kill her, she said.