Chapter 3

-Past Time Jungkook 17 Years Old-

Jungkook Point Of View

I was dreaming of winning in my basketball match. I turned over and got into another comfortable position. I snuggled into my bed more and continued to sleep.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as I was soaking wet from my older brother.

"Hey. Get up, lazy bones." Chan said.

"I could have drowned." I said. 

"Not likely. There was enough water to wake you, not drown you. Get ready." Chan said then began to walk to the door.

"Why?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Forgetting your basketball coach said to come early." Chan said.

"Crap." I responded and rushed to get ready.

"Don't shower as you will be getting one when you come in." Chan said.

"Why can't I have a shower now and when I come back?" I asked while pouting.

"You don't have time first of all and second of all it will be pointless to get clean so you get sweaty and need a shower again. If you get too bad I can help you shower with the hose in the garden." Chan said.

"Fine." I said.

"You are not using the hose on me." I said, realising what he said.

"Too late. You said fine which means yes." Chan said then ran out of my room. I quickly got dried as well as got changed and headed to the kitchen. 

"How is my sporty son?" My dad asked.

"I am fine. Nervous for the game." I said 

"You will do fine, son. You're one if not the best player on the team. You know you're very good so just remember that you could do it blindfolded." My dad said.

"Thank you dad." I said smiling.

I had toast and jam before heading off to school with my brother. My brother and his friends are very popular and I kinda am but I am more popular for being Chan’s little brother who looks like a bunny. Everyone finds me cute and adorable.

Chan went to Felix who is his boyfriend and I am now the ninth wheel as there are four couples which include Chan and Felix which I have said, Minho and Han, Changbin and Jeongin as well as Hyunjin and Seungmin. I am left out all the time and feel uncomfortable. Chan is a great brother but when he is with Felix and his friends it’s like I don’t exist. 

“I am going to class.” I said, which I got ignored. I just left. 

“We are going to practise for lunch for the game today, want to come, Kookie?” Taehyun asked.

“Of course. Let's go.” I said to Taehyun and began to follow him as well as his friends Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Huening Kai who are members of the basketball team.

We changed into gym clothes and got a few basketballs then headed outside onto the pitch especially made for us so when it is nice we can play outside like what the other sports do. We brought our lunch with us so when we get hungry we can take a break. 

“How are you feeling about the game captain?” Huening Kai asked me.

“Nervous but I am feeling fine for now.” I said while warming up.

"I heard there will be people from universities scouting for fresh talent." Soobin says.

"My parents think this is a hobby for me. They have never seen me play even when I talk to them about the games. They say they will make it but they never do."  Beomgyu said.