Chapter 48 (18+)

Jhope Point Of View

Jungkook is now 20 years old. I am super excited but nervous as I will be turning Kookie. For the past 6 days Kookie has had sleepovers with one of us at his house. We all sat down and had a very long talk and by we I mean Jin and I. Jungkook was a part of it as well but not all of it. Lucky him.

Kookie asked if he could be turned in his house in his room as it's familiar. His parents are away for a few months. Chan has already been turned last year so he is staying with his boyfriend and their clan as it takes a while for new vampires to be able to go in the sun.

I packed what I needed and headed off to Kookies after getting hugs and kisses from everyone. I need to phone Jin after I have turned him so he can come and help.

I went and bought dinner. Steak, potatoes, carrots and gravy. His last meal as a human he wanted steak. I got everything as well as a banana milkshake and went to Kookies.

Kookie set up the living room really nicely. Candles on the living room table, flowers, as well as place settings on the table. It was beautiful.

"Will it be scary?" Kookie asked.

"It will be a little bit but I won’t leave you and after it I need to phone Jin to let him know so he can come and help.” I said.

“Pretend I am not here to turn you. Think of tonight as our special time alone where we have incredible food, we can cuddle up on the sofa watching TV and we can make out.” I added.

“Sounds good.” Kookie said.

It's been 4 hours and we have come out of the bath. I am currently setting up another movie in the living room while Kookie gets ready for bed. I heard movement and looked up to see Kookie.

"Wow." I said.

"Something wrong?" Kookie asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I think this is the first time you are wearing my clothes." I said.

"Ah." Kookie said, smiling shyly and looking away.

I am wearing a sleeveless top and shorts while Kookie is wearing a long sleeve top that's mine and shorts that are borderline too short but I will allow him as it's only us here.

We cuddled up onto the sofa and about halfway through Kookie kept moving, being uncomfortable I think. I finally realised why as he was hard.

I placed my hand on his upper thigh and slowly moved my hand to his crotch. Kookie's breathing changed and I knew I was right with what I was thinking.

"Do you wanna do it now?" I asked.

Kookie did not respond but grabbed my face and pulled it to him so our lips touched. I moaned and wrapped one of my arms around Kookie's waist.

We kissed for a long time before my top came off. Kookie paused and traced the outline of my abs. He smiled and kissed me again. I eventually took off his top and he is so breathtaking.

Our current position is Kookie straddling me with my legs on the sofa. I laid down so we were completely on the sofa and Kookie followed where my lips were going. He began to rock his hips and I moaned out.

Kookie took off his shorts and I took off my trousers and boxers as my dick is sore from my boner. Kookie hasn't seen my thing before so I thought he would be more shocked but he got onto the sofa on his knees bent down and began to work magic on relieving my friend from pain.

"Oh baby boy." I moaned out.

Kookie was abusing my friend. He would go at a really good speed then go really fast then slow down almost agonisingly slow before going back to his original pace.

After I came I changed our positions so I was on top of Kookie. I took his boxers off making Kookie's dick spring to life. I brought lube with me and brought it out.

I put my fingers against his hole and it was already contracting. I used the lube and began to finger him. I placed his hand on my hair and he began to pull, turning me on more.

"Enough. Just fuck me. I want you so badly you're killing me." Kookie whined.

I smashed our lips together while getting into the correct position. I placed my tip at his hole. I smiled and I kissed him with love and care. I slowly pushed in while looking at him.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." Kookie said.

"Going to mark you soon. You will be fine, baby." I grunted out as I was moving my hips at a speed.

"Cumming." Kookie hissed out.

After another while Kookie came as well as me. I let him settle for a few minutes before kissing his neck. I was looking for my spot and eventually found it. I scraped my fangs along Kookie’s neck which made him moan.

I pecked his neck again as well as his cheek before sinking my fangs marking my last and final mate. What surprised me was Kookie didn't struggle or show fear like what most people do when getting turned.

I sucked up the blood and to heal the mark before looking at Kookie. I grabbed my phone.

"Jin come now." I said and then hung up.

I left Kookie where he was on the sofa so I could tidy up. I eventually was finished so I carried Kookie to his room and cuddled him. I eventually fell asleep with a smile on my face.