Chapter 57

-Time Skip 50 Years-

Yoongi Point Of View

Everyone can't believe it's been 50 years since Kookie turned. His parents are now no longer with us but they both got a beautiful funeral and are buried side by side. We have a groupchat with Chan and his friends so we can still keep in contact.

We have moved to a new location with Kookie as he hasn't travelled and we all wanted a change of scenery. There is a large bit of the garden that has different flowers. As Jin is a healer these flowers and other plants smell amazing and look gorgeous but also have important roles.

We have friends here which helps a lot as if things go wrong or something happens then we aren't alone and have back up. I got out of the shower and dried myself then put on my clothes. I headed downstairs to get my coffee.

"Do we think Kookie has other powers?" Tae asked.

"I think so. Kinda makes sense in my mind that our oldest has 2 powers so our youngest should as well." Jhope said.

"And what power do we think Kookie could have?" Jimin asked.

"We could always ask our friend to come and see if he knows." Jin said.

"How could he help us?" Namjoon asked.

"He is a vampire witch. He can't tell the future but can say what could happen." Jin responded.

"Worth a try right?" I asked.

"Speaking of Kookie, where is he?" I added.

"Enjoying a bubble bath." Jimin and Jin said.

"I shall contact our friend and see if he can help." Jin said then left.

Namjoon suddenly rushed out. Jimin then did the same thing after a few minutes. After 20 minutes they came back holding a towel.

"Why is the towel moving?" Tae asked. Kookie popped his head out as he was in cat form.

"I think someone relaxed too much." Namjoon said.

"He is soaking." Jimin said.

I took Kookie from Namjoon. I sat with him on my lap and began to dry him. I could hear Kookie purring but I also felt him purring. It's been a while and Jin came back with our friend. Kookie stopped purring. He started hissing and pawing at him.

"Guess he is your new mate?" Our friend asked.

"Yes. He hasn't met anyone new so you are the first." Jimin said coming to me.

"It's always been us and his brother and his friends. Also his schoolmates." Tae said coming to Jimin and I.

"You guys don't need to protect him." Our friend said.

"It's okay. It's new to them as well." Jin said.

Kookie jumped off my lap and left. He came back in his human form, went straight to Jin and planted himself on his lap. It was quite amusing as we haven't seen him like this.

"Kookie, this is Sunghoon. Our friend." Namjoon said.

"Are the others coming?" Jhope asked.

"Ni-ki is." Sunghoon said.

"Sunghoon is a vampire but also a witch. We are hoping he can help you, Kookie." I said softly.

"I don't need help." Kookie said with a straight face, staring daggers at Sunghoon.

"If he does have another power then it's a power that's rare as most powers tend to come through by now." Sunghoon said.

"How come that is?" Tae asked.

"Take Jhope’s power for example. He can know when people are telling the truth. It's a feeling he would get in his gut and trust his instincts. When his power came through that feeling he had intensified." Sunghoon said.

"That makes so much sense." Jhope said then took a sip of his coffee.

"What other power do you think he could have?" Jimin said while playing with Kookie’s hair making him lean on Jimin a little.

"His first power is turning into a cat, correct?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Explain what he is like in his cat form." Sunghoon said.

"Clingy but cute." Namjoon said.

"Sleepy but loving." Jhope said.

"Also a terrior and a sneak." Tae said.

"I have a feeling what it could be but I never say as I don't want to get peoples hopes up or for people to worry." Sunghoon said.

"I shall get the door. Kookie want to come with me?" I asked.

"Okay." Kookie said.

He got up from Jin's lap and made his way to me so we could go to the door. I opened it with Kookie behind me.

"Kookie this is Ni-ki. Sunghoon's friend that he talked about. Ni-ki, this is Kookie who is our youngest mate." I said.

After the introductions we went back to the others. I knew one of them would tell me what Sunghoon is thinking when Kookie isn't with me.

"Kookie. Leave." Sunghoon said. More like demanded.

"Why?" Kookie said with a little attitude.

"Interesting." Sunghoon said.

"Ni-ki." Sunghoon added.

"Get me a glass of water." Ni-ki stated. He stared right into Kookie's eyes.

"Get it yourself. I don't take orders from people I just met and if you have been here before you know where it is. I don't care how long you have known my mates for I ain't doing shit." Kookie said then cuddled into Jhope as he is upset and shy.

"He is like me." Ni-ki said.

"You are what?" I said a little annoyed by their behaviour as I haven’t been filled in on what they talked about earlier.

"Kookie's other power is mind compulsion. It can take a long time for it to come to the surface. As it's rare, not much is known about how the power starts." Ni-ki said.

"How do you know he has mind compulsion?" Jin asked, a little shocked.

"The power wont work on people that have mind compulsion. Ni-ki is one of the few that I know and he tried to use his power on Kookie but it didn't work." Sunghoon said.

"So what does this mean?" Namjoon asked.

"My power came when my mates were in trouble. I felt this urgency and need to protect my mates and I went up to the person and said a demand and they did it." Ni-ki said. He then leaned into Sunghoon’s body.

"Does the power only come when his mates are in danger?" Jhope asked and pulled Kookie closer.

"It's a rare power. The only time people know about it is when they have it. Not much is known as to how the power comes out. Kinda a waiting game." Ni-ki said.

"As Kookie is asleep I will tell you all this. As the power mind compulsion is rare. People could be after him if they know. People who are bad and will do tests on him as well as use him for their advantage which is bad. Kookie seems like a good kid and would struggle if being away from you guys." Sunghoon said.

"As he is a fairly new vampire people won't know but when word gets out that Jin has found his last mate people will want to know who that is. I can train and help him with his power so he understands and how to use and control it. I have been in that type of place and it still scares me to this day." Ni-ki said.

Author Note - Hi everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I will say I am struggling to write as well as finish the final chapters so please bare with me. Let me know your thoughts. When I have finsihed do you want me to realse the rest of the story? Let me know. Have a good Monday!