Chapter 24

Jimin Point Of View

I fell asleep really quickly and I think it’s the stress of making the thing for Kookie. It is finished. I just need to think of a way to give it to him. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I did my skincare because even though I am a vampire I still need to look after my skin. I came back and realised two were missing.

“Tae?” I asked.

“What?” Tae responded.

“Where is Kookie?” I asked him.

“Beside me.” Tae said.

“He isn’t.” I said.

“WHAT!” Tae yelled which woke up the rest of them.

“What’s wrong?” Jhope asked.

“Kookie is gone as well as Namjoon.” I said.

“They couldn’t have gone far.” Yoongi said as he was out his cat form.

“They are still in the house. Namjoon probably just wanted some time alone with him or to talk about his power. Let's make a start on breakfast." Jin said.

After a while I saw Kookie being carried by Namjoon. Kookie explained everything and we all calmed down. We ate, laughed and enjoyed ourselves. I took everyone’s plates and put them in the dishwasher. 

I went to my work place and I saw Namjoon nod so he knew what I was doing. I went to my room and made sure no one was coming and got out what I made for Kookie.

The teddy I made - 

I have no idea how to give it to him. It’s been a while since I gave something to my mates and this is really special. I put it in a box with a label that said. ‘Please open when alone and at your house.’ 

“Can I come in?” I heard.

I opened the door and let Namjoon in. He looked around and I know he is trying to find what I made.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I was just curious about what you made Kookie.” Namjoon asked.

“Please don’t tell the others that it’s finished.” I said.

“Okay.” Namjoon said.

I got the box and placed it on his lap as he was sitting. I told him to open it and he gasped.

“Wow Jimin.” Namjoon said.

“What? Is it bad? Horrible? You don’t think Kookie will like it?” I asked a bunch of questions.

“It’s beautiful Jimin. I can’t believe you used this fabric.” Namjoon said, looking at the teddy.

“I know Kookie will struggle as his generation is all about dating one person and dating more than one person is cheating even if it’s consensual. I want Kookie to look at the teddy and see us and remember that we love him and he is special to us all.” I said.

“I am sure he will. How do you think of giving it to him?” Namjoon asked.

“I was going to see if Kookie will let me pack his suitcase and I will put it in then. It will be tomorrow at some point he leaves so I have time.” I said.

“Great idea. Let's go.” Namjoon said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Kookie is wanting to cuddle.” Namjoon said.

“Then go. I need to tidy up, I kinda made a mess.” I said.

“You can tidy later. Kookie wants to cuddle you.” Namjoon said and led me out of my room.

I walked to the living room and saw Kookie pouting while Salt was rubbing up against him. He saw me and his big pout turned into a big smile. He opened his arms out and I went to him.

“What's up Kook?” I said sitting beside him.

“I really liked cuddling you and wanted to do it again. Please.” Kookie said and pouted cutely.

“Of course.” I said. 

I got comfortable and Kookie cuddled me. He rubbed his cheek against my chest and relaxed. I was hella confused. I soon heard snores and realised Kookie was sleeping.

“Jin. Can I ask something?” I asked with Salt laying against Kookie and I.

“Sure.” He said, putting his attention towards me.

“Did Yoongi have any behaviours similar to a cat before he turned and his power was turning into one.'' I said.

“He loved to sleep, which is a Yoongi thing but it’s also a cat thing. There was one thing that stood out.” Jin said, playing with Tae’s hair as he is asleep with his head on Jin’s lap.

“I would like to hear it.” Namjoon said while sitting with Jhope and pecked his cheek.

“Lots of cats are stand-offish and pretend to hate attention and cuddles but they sneak into your bed and cuddle with you. When you fall asleep on the sofa and the cat is sleeping on their chest. It was like that for Yoongi with the cuddling and showing affection. He got better as it was just us for a little while but as more people have joined the better he has gotten.” Jin said.

“Why?” Jhope asked me.

“A few things have been sticking out to me.” I said.

“What are they?” Tae asked sleepily.

“When Kookie came to wake Tae and I up the other day. He knew it was Salt. The door opened and no one was there. I thought you guys were trying to trick us or scare us to get us out of bed but Kookie said Salt’s name and he jumped on the bed." I said and brought Kookie closer to me.

“That is something to think about.'' Namjoon said.

“Cats are either two personalities. They either hate attention and cuddles but secretly enjoys it like Yoongi and Salt or they want attention on their own terms. Then you have the other cats that love attention and cuddles constantly and are all over you and aren’t afraid to go to people to get it, which is Kookie.” I said.

“We can keep an eye on him and if or when he changes we can take turns looking after him to see if he has the same power as Yoongi as it can happen. Especially if there are multiple mates and one that can turn into an animal like us.” Jin said. 

It’s been a few hours and Kookie woke up. I smiled and pecked his cheek. He gave everyone cuddles for five or ten minutes and I felt everyone’s emotions being happy.

“Can I cook dinner?” Kookie asked.

“Sure I can help you.” Jin said.

“If you don’t mind, I would like to do it myself. If I need help, I can call for you please. I want to do something for you guys.” Kookie said cutely.

“Okay. If you need anything you let me know or Yoongi." Jin said.

“Could I pack your suitcase Kookie. I like to do things like that. Not sure why.” I asked.

“Of course. I can wear these clothes tomorrow. Just leave my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush and deodorant. The rest you can pack. Oh as well as clean boxers as well please and socks.” Kookie said.

“Okay.” I said and began to get up as well.

“Thanks Jin and I will try and not burn down the kitchen.” Kookie said and ran off giggling.

“You little git. I WILL GET YOU BACK!” Namjoon said loudly.