Chapter 42

Author Note - There will be time jumps for the new couple of chapters as I feel the story is going really slowly. I also dont want people to get bored or frustrated.

Namjoon Point Of View

Kookie is now 18. His birthday was a few days ago and he asked to go on a date. Time has passed by so quickly. Everyone agreed for Kookie to go on a date with me as I would be good at that. Never been on a date in my life. For the past few months we all have just enjoyed our time with Kookie and now things are progressing.

I asked Chan for advice and I hope Kookie will like the date I have planned out. I am wearing black jeans, a blue shirt and black shoes. I was waiting for Kookie and I heard his thoughts. He is so shy and nervous it's cute.

Kookie came down the stairs in blue ripped jeans and a red top with a black zipper. I smiled and opened my arms so Kookie could get a cuddle. Tae is driving us to the destination and will come get us after we are done.

We got to the place and Kookie was blindfolded to add some mystery. We got out and Kookie pecked Taes lips before he left.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

"Of course." Kookie said.

I went behind him and took off the blind fold. He gasped and cuddled me. We walked into the restaurant and Kookie gasped again.

'Beautiful'. Kookie thought. I smiled.

We got to the rooftop which is a VIP area and took our seats which were beside the barrier looking at the city. We ordered our drinks first and waited for them.

"What is an ice cream float?" I asked.

"A very delicious drink. It's Coca-Cola with vanilla ice cream. You can try it and see what you think." Kookie said smiling.

We got three drinks, two ice cream floats for Kookie and a beer for me. Kookie took a picture of his drinks and posted it on Instagram after letting me see it.

"Ice cream shouldn't be in a drink apart from milkshakes." I said, staring at the drink.

"Could you try it? I will try something you like and we can be even." Kookie said and I shook my head no making him pout.

We had dinner while talking, laughing and enjoying our time. Kookie told me stories about his childhood and opened up more about him and his brother. I was happy he felt safe and trusted me enough to tell me as I know his brother was a touchy subject.

"Are we getting desert?" Kookie asked, looking at the menu.

"We can but we won't be eating it here." I said, making Kookie tilt his head.

"What do you mean?" Kookie asked.

"This is the first stop on our date. We can let our dinner settle first then we can have dessert. Do you want to take pictures?" I asked.

"Ah. I would like chocolate brownies and whipped cream please." Kookie said then drank the rest of his ice cream float.

I ordered our desserts and the staff know what to do. Kookie took a few pictures of the scenery. We took a few pictures of each other and he took a sneaky one of kissing me.

We walked hand in hand out the restaurant. I turned to see Kookie smiling.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I was just thinking of something." Kookie said.

"Can you tell me?" I asked and wrapped my arms around Kookie's waist then placed my head on his shoulder.

"Thought you could read my thoughts?" Kookie inquired.

"Not all the time." I said pecking his check.

"I was thinking that soon when you or the others ask about wanting dessert in a setting like this I can say 'Are you talking about me?'" Kookie said.

"We are looking forward to it, baby." I said smiling. Secretly smirking.

We walked around holding hands, enjoying the fresh air.

"Can I ask something?" Kookie asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Is the first feed from me an important one?" Kookie asked.

"It is as none of us have fed from you so it's another big thing like a date or having sex." I said.

"I didn't think who would feed from me first. Would that be Jhope as he will be turning me." Kookie said.

"Jhope will be one of the first to feed from you as when you get turned Jhope will have a little of your blood and then he will put his blood into you." I said.

"I think if there was someone in particular you had in mind then we all would be happy as getting fed from is a big thing. Maybe not to you as your human but for vampires it's a big deal." I said.

"Is there a way of letting everyone have my blood at the same time." Kookie asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't think so, baby. We can all talk about it if it's still on your mind but you don't need to worry about it." I said.

"Have a look at where we are." I said.

"The beach. It's beautiful." Kookie said, jumping on the spot.

A blanket was set out with some drinks and our desserts in a basket. We sat down and dug into our dessert. We fed each other and laughed.

"Come here baby." I said.

"Okay." Kookie responded and came to me.

"You have cream on your face." I said smiling.

"Oh. Let me." I added after seeing Kookie get a napkin.

I leaned forward then kissed where the cream was which was at the corner of his mouth. Kookie gasped at my action then moaned. I removed my lips and he turned his face so there was a few centimetres away.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Very." Kookie said and leaned forward to capture my lips with his again.

He moaned then slid himself onto my lap. He grabbed my hair making me moan. He took the leftover whipped cream that was on his plate with his finger and put it on my neck after moving my head to the side.

Kookie smiled and kissed me. Almost needily. I grabbed his waist and he started trailing kisses from my lips to my neck. He licked and sucked on my neck making me a moaning mess. Even when the cream was gone he continued

“Kookie, can I give you a hickey?” I asked.

“Of course you can. You don’t need to-.” I cut Kookie off.

I rolled Kookie onto the blanket so I was hovering over him. Kookie’s legs were between mine and I loved how small he looked under me. Kookie moaned and whined and I wasn’t doing anything.

“God, you drive me crazy.” I said.

I attacked Kookies neck with my lips. Kookie moaned so loud making me happy but I am so glad the beach is empty. I sucked on his neck hard and I licked it. I smiled seeing Kookie in the state he was in.

“You okay baby?” I was a little worried.

“Yes. Do you think it’s possible we could sleep here? It’s beautiful and I don’t want this to end just yet.” Kookie said.

“I will phone Tae as he is coming to get us and let him know. I will also let him know when to get us tomorrow but if you get too cold we will go home.” I said.

“I will stay warm as long as you hug me.” Kookie said.

Kookie moved so I was on my back and he was cuddled into me with his head tucked into my neck so his head was closer to the ground. I brought him closer and after contacting Tae I fell asleep with Kookie in my arms under the stars at the beach.