Chapter 32

Jhope Point Of View

I woke up feeling Salt on me. I smiled and patted him a little. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself as I never did after Yoongi and I’s session which was truly needed. I wore Jin’s top and then my jeans. 

I went around the house and heard no one. I then heard a door slam after a few minutes. I knew what that meant so I stayed clear of the upstairs. I decided to go hunting as I knew it would be loud in the house. Yoongi and I were considerate enough to have sex when no one was in the house.

I was hunting for three hours and finally was full. I got inside and saw Jimin in shorts on the counter top with Namjoon making coffee. I smiled and Jimin blushed.

“Guess you enjoyed your time with Yoongi?” Jimin asked.

“Yea. I forgot what it felt like to be intimate. We haven’t done anything like that for a while. I miss it.” I said.

“Think we all have. I think when Koo-” Namjoon stopped talking and stared at my neck.

“What did Yoongi do to you?” Namjoon said, coming closer to me.

“You should see what I did to him.” I said, smirking.

“You will need to cover that with make up as well as Yoongi when Kookie comes.” Namjoon said.

“Why? He knows we are all mates.” I said.

“Remember when Tae came and saw hickies on Jin?” Namjoon asked.

“He was hurt and felt unwanted. He also felt he was disturbing us." I said realising.

"Hopefully by the time Kookie sees us again the marks will be away. Just be cautious if Kookie comes earlier." Jimin said, reaching for me.

"I am guessing you both enjoyed your time." I said, smirking again.

"Stop." Jimin whined, pushing me away lightly.

"It was very good and I am glad I was able to stretch Jimin out." Namjoon said, joining in on teasing Jimin.

"When was this the pick on Jimin party?" Jimin asked.

"Sorry baby. Here is your tea." Namjoon said and kissed Jimin's lips softly.

"I do wonder how Kookie is doing with exams and that." I said sitting beside Jimin on the kitchen island.

"From the things he has asked me about he knows a lot of it. I think it was more reassurance than anything else." Namjoon said.

"Jin messaged in the group chat and said Tae and him are at Kookie’s with Salt as he came 30 minutes after arriving." Jimin said.

"He also said that Kookie hasn't touched his case because he packed it with things he wouldn't need right away but will open it and repack it for staying over after his exams if we want him back." I added onto what Jimin said.

"Told you there was an explanation for it. Kookie wouldn't ignore something with meaning. Especially when it's a cute teddy made by yours truly Jimin." Namjoon said.

"Feel better now." Jimin said now knowing Kookie didn't hate it or all the other thoughts he had thought because Kookie hasn't opened his case and doesn't even know it's there.

After a while the three of us were cuddled up on the sofa watching TV when the door opened and heard meowing.

"Salt?" I said.

"And Tae." Tae said, coming into the living room while carrying Salt.

"Why is he meowing so much?" Jimin asked, holding his hands out for Salt.

"His sleep was disturbed." Tae simply said. 

"Are you feeling okay?" Namjoon asked, knowing there was more to it.

"Think I need blood." Tae said.

"Come here baby. I went hunting today." I said.

Tae came to me smiling after placing Salt on Jimin's lap. I smiled and he stared at my neck.

"I can't. Your neck is covered in hickies." Tae said upset.

"You can, baby. Take blood from my wrist for today okay. I know you prefer from the neck but it can be practice for when you drink from Kookie. We all will eventually." I said encouraging him to come to me.

"Fine." Tae said.

I sat up with my legs on the sofa and Tae came and sat in between my legs with his back to me. Tae got comfortable then leaned back so his back was in contact with my chest.

"Think of Kookie. He might want it to be done like this a few times just so he can get used to it. It won't be for long." I said.

Tae nodded and gently held my wrist then began to move it so it was at his mouth. I whispered that if he is good we can kiss and he bit into my skin making me hiss a little as I'm used to being fed from by my neck.

"Good boy." I whispered and felt Tae melt against my body which happens when you feed from your mate.

I caressed his waist while he drank. After a few minutes he was done and sealed the bite mark. Tae cuddled into me and then fell asleep.

"Where is Jin?" Jimin asked, patting Salt where he was sleeping on his lap soundly.

"Tae's thoughts are the same as Salt’s. Jin is staying with Kookie for a little bit as Kookie fell asleep outside and hasn't let go of him since." Namjoon said. 

"Cute." I whispered.

It's been a few hours and Yoongi is now out of his cat form. The guys whistled at him for the marks on his neck which made him blush. I heard the door and then saw Jin coming looking a little drained.

"Is everything okay Jin?" I asked with Tae still sleeping curled up into my body.

"Think Kookie is feeling the bond in a way I never thought was possible. He was super clingy. I did the sad thing of waiting until he was asleep and waited an hour then left." Jin said.

"He was like that with me but wasn't as bad because he knew he would see me in a few days." Namjoon said while playing with Yoongi's hair as he was also asleep with his head on Namjoon’s chest.

"I learned a lot about Kookie and I just wanted to take him home with me and keep him. I was breaking with him whining in his sleep when I was moving around too much. I had to get his brother to cuddle him as I needed the bathroom and he was crying in his sleep." Jin said sitting on the sofa and Jimin went to him to give Jin comfort.

"Did you really learn that about Kookie?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. Tae and I found out when we were at his campus and that was when Salt came and probably heard the conversation as well." Hin said.

"What did you learn?" I asked, cautiously. 

"During his exams and tests he gets so stressed he can't eat. He also forgets to eat and Chan who is his brother said that they have had to force him to eat a few times. He also struggles with his body and thinks he is fat or could be skinnier." Jin said.

"We can help him. At least we know so we are aware of it." Yoongi said sleepily.

"Go back to sleep, grumpy cat." Jin said laughing.

"Not funny Jin. I miss Kookie just as much as everyone else and I am annoyed that I had to leave." Yoongi said and he placed his head on Namjoon's neck and soon heard snores and we giggled.