Chapter 31 (18+)

Jimin Point Of View

I have been down for a little while as Kookie hasn't said anything about the teddy I made him. My thoughts have been going crazy. I keep thinking does he like it? Is he wondering how it got in his case? Is he speechless and so happy he doesn't know what to say? Does he hate it and is trying to find a way to give it back?

Namjoon has said Kookie hasn't said anything. Namjoon also said that when he got back he had been studying and preparing for his exams. 

I went with Jin, Tae and Namjoon for food shopping as I need distractions. We finally got home and I was wanting to go and see Kookie but I thought I would be upset so I just let Tae and Jin go. I was very confused with what they were talking about.

"What do they mean, help Namjoon?" I said. More to myself.

I thought Namjoon had left but I was wrong. I felt hands on my waist. I heard someone inhale and hum and just by that sound I knew it was Namjoon. I was turned around and was placed onto the counter top.

"Hey Mochi." Namjoon said with his deep voice. I blushed.

"Hi. Do you know what they meant?" I asked as I was still puzzled.

Namjoon didn't respond vocally but did with actions. He pulled me to the edge of the counter top and he went closer so our crotches were together.

"Oh." I said and blushed looking away now knowing what they meant.

"Can my Mochi help me?" Namjoon asked.

"I haven't been intimate for a while. It will be sore." I said.

"I will prepare you very well." Namjoon said.

"Let's go then." I said.

Namjoon smiled and placed his lips onto mine. I smiled as well and circled my arms around his neck as Namjoon’s arms were around my waist.

I was lifted and Namjoon’s hands were on my bum. He squeezed it and I moaned into Namjoon's mouth. I removed my lips from his and began to kiss his neck. Namjoon groaned and used his vamp speed to get to his room quicker.

The door slammed shut and I made contact with the mattress with Namjoon above me. After kissing for a while I began to take Namjoon’s top up so he stood up and removed it then helped me remove mine. 

Namjoon got on top of me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to move against his hard on as I know he is in a lot of pain when he gets hard. Namjoon flipped us over and I removed his trousers and boxers. I went straight into sucking him off to give him pleasure and some sort of comfort.

"Oh right there. Keep doing that." Namjoon moaned.

I looked at him and found his arms above his head grasping a pillow, eyes shut. I took him in my mouth whole and stayed there for a few seconds then released. I moved my mouth up and down his dick a few more times before putting him in my mouth fully for a few seconds then released again.

"Oh fuck. You're doing so good, Mochi. God I am lucky." Namjoon moaned out again.

He calls me Mochi when we are getting intimate as I feel all fuzzy and warm when he uses that name. All the members have their own names for each member so it makes it more special. Namjoon began to moan more so I knew he was close. I went even faster and Namjoon groaned. He moaned out and came quite a lot. 

"FUCK. GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD!" Namjoon moaned out after he came.

I let him get his breath back and I began to kiss up his body. I rotated between kissing and sucking on him to keep him excited as I am very turned on now. 

I kissed his nipples as well as sucked on them then went up to his chest and neck. I created hickies but light hickies as I am aware of Kookie and he could get upset if he saw them. I felt arms around my waist and I was soon on my back with Namjoon on top of me.

"I forgot how good you are at relieving my hard on just with a blowjob. God, you're incredible." Namjoon said and kissed me softly as a thank you.

"My turn?" I asked.

"I need to reward you don't I baby?" Namjoon said.

He took my trousers and boxers off and my dick was standing up proud. He smiled and kissed all over my body and I felt him leaving hickies as well. He read my thoughts and did the same to respect Kookie. 

After a while of Namjoon preparing me I told him to enter me. Namjoon placed his hands beside my head and felt his tip at my entrance. He kissed me and gently pushed himself inside me.

"Fuck." I said, hissing, breaking away from the kiss.

"We can stop if you want. I don't want to hurt you." Namjoon said.

"I forgot you're big. It will hurt anyway if I was to do it with one of the others later on and I want this. I miss this." I said getting emotional.

"Mochi. I promise that it will go back to normal once Kookie is with us and is in a relationship with us and is also turned. Also think we all miss being intimate" Namjoon said.

"Make me feel better Joon." I said, staring at him.

"One of the few things I never mess up." Namjoon said.

He kissed me again and I let Namjoon know he could move with my thoughts and he did slowly at first. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed him further so he was fully in me making us both moan.

"Fuck that was hot Mochi." Namjoon said, groaning.

Namjoon placed his head on my shoulder and his face in my neck inhaling my scent. He moved his hips quickly as we both were close to reaching our high.

"Fuck. Nearly there." I said panting.

Namjoon groaned and started moving faster. I kept moaning with Namjoon moaning and groaning as well. My legs were still wrapped around Namjoon’s legs and pushed my legs to make Namjoon go deeper. 

"F-FUCK!" I yelled and came hard. 

"Oh. God." Namjoon groaned and came inside me deeply.

"May I sleep?" I asked.

"Of course baby." Namjoon said and used his thumb to caress my cheek.

I smiled and then hissed as Namjoon changed our position so he was on his back with my straddling him with him still inside me.

"Feels good. You inside me." I said softly and then slept feeling Namjoon’s lips on my forehead and his arms around my waist.