Chapter 51

Namjoon Point Of View

I know that the small black kitten is Kookie. It’s special being with Kookie this time as it was only Jin with Yoongi in his kitten form. All of us can share this together. I could tell he was scared and so I laid down. Kookie got interested very quickly as I looked less threatening. Soon enough Kookie was sniffing me to the point he was trying to get on me. I heard chuckles and then felt four little paws on my chest. The kitten sat down after getting its balance.

“Meeow.” The kitten said.

“Hi Kookie.” I said.

He walked slowly against my chest and curled up under my chin. I could feel the whiskers tickling my cheek and his nose was facing my ear. He began purring and realised I will be stuck here for a little while.

“Guess I know where I will be for the next little while.” I said softly.

“Aww. How cute.” Felix said.

After a little while the others came but were told to be quiet. Jimin knew straight away so he came to me and curled up at my side. I knew he wanted to pet Kookie but didn’t want to wake up. I took Jimin’s hand and placed it on the kitten's bum and made Jimin giggle. After a while he woke up. He had a stretch then looked around. He began to do something then jumped onto Jimin. Well he tried. He didn't make it which people giggled at but Jimin was more concerned for the kitten.

“Who is the kitten?” Tae asked.

“Kookie.” Jimin said and cuddled him.

“What?” Jhope asked.

“Kookie is the black kitten in Jimin’s arms just like Yoongi is in Jin's arms.” I said and everyone turned to Jin and saw Salt on Jin’s lap looking intently at Kookie.

Salt jumped down from Jin's lap and slowly made his way to Kookie, who is on Jimin's lap now. Salt laid down and let Kookie be interested in him. As kittens are curious it didn’t take long before Kookie got down from Jimin’s lap and made his way to Salt.

After Kookie was done with his investigation of Salt he got settled by cuddling into Salt. Kookie is now in between Salts front paws and back paws so they are facing the same way. Salt began to lick the kitten which made him calm down as Jimin said.

“What happens now?” Hyunjin asked.

“We let Salt and Kookie sleep.” Chan said.

“Ain’t it not weird?” I.N asked.

“No. It makes sense as Yoongi can turn. It would be a shame if it was only him that could turn and he has 6 mates.” Jin said.

“It would be interesting to see if Salt’s behaviour changes any as there is another cat in the mix. He has been the only cat for centuries.” Jhope asked.

“Think it will be the same as Yoongi. Pretends not to care but uses his cat form to care and give affection. He can do that twice now with Kookie being able to turn into a cat.” I said.

“You guys can sleep here. We can head back home then come back tomorrow.” Minho said.

“You guys don’t need to. Kookie and Chan are brothers and they are family. It makes both of our clans into families.” Jin said.

“You have a newborn vampire.” Han said.

“I have been alive for a very long time and I also know Kookie will like having his brother close by. I also know you guys see Kookie as your little brother as well so I know there's no danger to him. Just more protection for him.” Jin answered. 

“Okay. There are plenty of rooms in the house so we can spread out.” Chan said.

Chan went to pet Kookie but Salt took a swipe at him then hissed. I took Kookie and Tae took Salt and made our way to Kookie’s room. Kookie has a large room so we can all fit happily as he has a sofa bed which can fit 3. Four at most/ especially if Yoongi stays in cat form.

Kookie got clingy to Jhope so Jhope, Kookie and I shared the bed with Jimin while the others were on the sofa bed. Kookie was already sleeping on Jhopes chest.

"When will Kookie change back?" Jhope asked.

"From what Jin said either tomorrow or the next day." I replied.

We woke up to Kookie gone. We panicked and it took about 20 minutes to realise Kookie’s brother and his friends were here. I made my way downstairs and saw Minho, Han, I.N and Hyunjin playing with a small black ball of fluff.

I went back upstairs to say where he was and they rushed downstairs. After the reunion we had breakfast with Kookie on Jhopes lap.

"What do you guys have planned for today?" Hyunjin asked.

"Nothing really. Just spend time with Kookie." Jimin responded.

"Fair." Han said.

"How did you guys know Yoongi's cat was called Salt?" I.N asked.

"Yea. How will we know what Kookie’s cat form is called?" Seungmin asked after.

"After Yoongi changed back he told me." Jin said.

"Ahhh." They said.

As we were talking about how Jin found out Yoongi’s cat's name I was watching Kookie. Making sure he was okay. I am certain he will be a clingy cat as since Jhope left to go to the bathroom Kookie has been going to everyone for pats and attention. He then must have caught on to what we were talking about and started pawing at the pepper dispenser on the table that was beside the salt dispenser.

“I know what his cat’s name is.” I stated.

“What?” Yoongi asked.

“How on earth could you know?” Tae asked.

“Yoongi’s cat’s name is Salt right?” I asked.

“Yes.” Yoongi said.

“What goes with Salt?” I asked again.

“Pepper?” Changbin asked after 10 minutes.

“Bingo. Where is Kookie now?” I said.

“Sitting at the Pepper on the table. I am guessing he is sitting there to say his name is that.” Seungmin said.

Yoongi transformed, then jumped onto the table and greeted Kookie. They both began purring and rubbing against each other. Kookie laid down and Salt began to lick him. Salt stopped and laid down beside Kookie then Kookie moved so he was in between Salt's paws then fell asleep. Then Salt did, both purring away.

“Who do you think is purring the loudest?” Hyujin asked.

“Yoongi probably as he is happy his cat form has a friend to play with and a cat cuddle buddy.” Jimin said.

“Yoongi may feel closer to Kookie now as Kookie has the same power as him. He can look after him in cat form as well as answer any of Kookie’s questions he may have. Yoongi felt left out with Kookie but now that won’t be an issue as he has a very strong bond with him now as their cat form will form a really close bond as well.” Jin said.

“I am going to go online and buy things for my brother's cat form and no one will stop me. It also means he has a part of me with him as I know we will go our separate ways as I know we will.” Chan said.

“Don’t buy too much as we do have stuff.” Jin said.

“Like that will stop him.” Felix said, making everyone laugh.