Chapter 30

Warning - Mentions for eating disorders (Struggling to eat) and anorexia.

Taehyung Point Of View

I was happy Kookie wanted to see us. I am sure he wanted us all here but is happy we haven't forgotten him.

I know being around other vampires makes Jin a little nervous, only because we don't go near other vampires and one wrong move chaos can happen. As Kookie’s brother, Chan, is friends with vampires Jin is trying for Kookie's sake.

"Could I have my hand back for now Tae?" Kookie asked softly.

"Of course. Sorry." I said and sadly let his hand go and placed my hand on my lap.

"It was cute what you were doing but you can put your hand on my thigh if you want contact with me. I am just really hungry and need both hands." Kookie said and I smiled.

"Eat away bunny." I said smiling and placed my hand on Kookie’s lower thigh respecting Kookie. I also did it because I felt Chan staring at me.

"That sandwich was amazing, thank you Jin." Kookie said after 5 minutes.

"You have already finished it? You literally just got it." Jin said, shocked.

"Told you I was hungry." Kookie said, still being in between Jin's legs.

"Come on Kookie. Tell them the real reason why you have been so hungry." Hyunjin said.

"I said the truth. I was hungry now drop it." Kookie said, a little annoyed.

"Hyunjin, don't cause trouble. Kookie will be fine after exams and I am sure he only has two or three left which is next week." Felix said.

"Can someone explain what is going on?" I asked worried about Kookie.

"It's nothing. Hyunjin is the drama queen in their group. Always saying stuff he shouldn't." Kookie said and took a sip of his banana milkshake.

"It's not my fault you refuse to eat. From what Chan has said they are your mates and they deserve to know so when you're at that stage they can be aware of it and help you." Hyunjin said.

"Do you starve yourself Kookie?" Jin asked sadly.

Silence.

"He doesn't mean to. It has happened since he was young. He has been self conscious about how he looks both face and body. When tests and or exams come up he stresses a lot and he doesn't eat the way he usually does. He drinks a lot to keep hydrated but that's it." Chan said.

"Oh my baby. I wish I would have known." Jin said and tightened his grip on Kookie.

"I'm sorry." Kookie said softly.

"It's okay Kookie. We are still learning about each other. Just try and eat for us. Jimin will come straight to you and force you to eat if you don't." Tae said.

"Why?" Kookie asked, still upset, we were told.

"When Jimin was human he struggled with body confidence. He did become anorexic but thankfully Jin and the others found him and proved to Jimin how much they loved his body and that he was too skinny and needed to eat." I said.

"It took a long time to get Jimin to eat normally and he slowly began to gain confidence with the others' help and love. They will do the same for you. I know how stressful exams are but your health comes first." I added.

"Thank you." Kookie said.

Kookie leaned over and pecked my cheek. Kookie asked about the others knowing about powers. After Jin responded we heard a meow.